lucadm03

Dec 29, 2021
it says it haves a trojan in virustotal, i will better wait till the real post is updated, for my segurity.
Really?... It's really common that an antivirus can read a programm as a malicious software and after the scan just an antivirus on 64 flags it as a menace

Omen517

Sep 15, 2023
Y'all do realize that the latest download is in the original post, right? You don't need to ask to be sent it. You can just...download it from there.
idk maybe ppl want the patreon version or something. are they different than the public version?

LeafCultist

May 13, 2022
idk maybe ppl want the patreon version or something. are they different than the public version?
It is quite literally the patreon version y'all are looking for. Original post here [in this thread] has the patreon versions there. So, before y'all share links around, check there first.

augumon05

Nov 2, 2021
Seems like the old Loona quest bug seems to be back, not sure what's leading to it in this version, just know you can't get her in hole 1 until you finish her quest, but to finish her quest you have to fuck her in hole 1, so the old paradox bug that I was pretty sure was patched out quite a few versions ago is showing itself.

SpookySylv

May 3, 2023
Okay-ish game if you're just looking to get your rocks off. Pretty greedy dev, though, given the sheer amount locked behind Patreon. Like, it's one thing to paywall stuff in a lewd game in general, but good grief. Basically *everything* in this is paywalled.

On a different note...How are you gonna add Albedo, but not Shalltear? Who's 1000% the most horny girl in Overlord? And then the game's only Vampire in general is freaking Marceline?

The lack of Vampire women in h-games really is a crime.
maxresdefault(1).jpg

PatrickPAT20

Jan 31, 2022
So, speaking of the Overlord character Shalltear, I unfortunately want to say why the important characters that should be available in Hole House, however, the quantity is good, but whoever is new is always very questionable because some of them are not As well-known as other unknowns such as Albedo(and not Shalltear),
Carrot(not Nami and much less Nico Robin),
Megurine Luka(much less Miku), Yoruichi(and not Rangiku), Gardevoir (Not having the Humans Cynthia, Nessa, Misty, Dawn, Melony, Serena and Others)
Peach (Not having the company of Daisy, Rosalina and Pauline), Cyberpunk's Rebecca (Not having Paman Palmer and Judy Alvarez) among other Important Characters from Videogames, Animes, Cartoons and Heroines that Should Deserve to be in the Hole House Too.

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes