3D-Daz Fan Art Holiday Island: Art Assets and Fan Art Thread

-=Cazz=-

May 26, 2018
It's crazy the stuff that AI can do...I've had a blast over the last little while creating AI images of Alice, and I'll post some more if I get time.

It's not quite as simple as just feeding prompts into AI art generator, and for every 10 generated images maybe 1 is passable and then a small percentage of those will actually be decent. Quite frankly, some images the AI spits out are just nightmare inducing.

However...

I really want to give a shout out to the other posters on this forum who are actually rendering images (i.e. doing REAL WORK lol). I've been a lurker for a long time and I appreciate the stuff you've done which is what inspired me to try this AI thing. (Special shoutout to JimWalrus, the AI faceswaps you did a few day ago were seriously cool.)

At the end of the day, the nature of AI is such that shlubs like me can create this stuff without putting a whole ton of work into it, so I wanted to thank those who are making a much bigger time and effort commitment to make FanArt.

And the biggest shoutout of all to Darkhound for all creating base game the hottest girls in any game I've ever played...

I feel a bit guilty doing this stuff, is I guess what I'm trying to say...Anyway hope you guys enjoy what I have done, and I'll post a few more below.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
BTW i plan buying a much stronger laptop next month, much better possibilities, much shorter rendering times... ;) And some of your works gave a nice inspiration, maybe try to actually render some of them.

Blatanikov

Jun 19, 2017
Final group

Joy at her most 'persuasive':
View attachment 2320359 View attachment 2320405

Lacey posing:
View attachment 2320360 View attachment 2320356

Miriam* in a red bikini top:
View attachment 2320361 View attachment 2320358

Natasha's* swimsuit struggles to contain her charms:
View attachment 2320362 View attachment 2320353

Renée topless in the nightbar:
View attachment 2320363 View attachment 2320352

Sara emphasising what she has:
View attachment 2320364 View attachment 2320357

Yumiko in her red bunny outfit:
View attachment 2320365 View attachment 2320355

*Not 100% happy with this version, if I do rework I'll edit this post

As before, if darkhound1 has any objections to the use of AI on his artwork in this manner I will immediately delete.
Love the results, can you share what ai you use and model?

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Love the results, can you share what ai you use and model?
Thanks! Although I wouldn't recommend using it, these were all done with NMKD as it's a very easy install (no messing about with Github, command line etc.).
The model was mostly F222, with some HassanBlend when F222 was struggling due to the 'topographical extremes' of Holiday Island!
They weren't actually deliberate face-swaps or inpainting, they were straight img2img with the influence set to 0.9 (not sure what that equates to in regular SD, probably the denoising strength) to minimise drastic changes. I didn't want to stray too far from Darkhound1's work.

I've started to use regular SD webui now and, thanks to some recent developments, Dreambooth no longer requires you to have a GPU with insane VRAM. My 3060's 12GB seems to be enough to do this type of training.
I'm testing it atm, one of the projects on my list is to train it on my earlier "face swaps" of the HI girls to improve consistency.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Alice looks pretty good as an elf... :)
Maybe you are closer to te truth as you think.... Her hair asset was part of an elf girl bundle, if my memory is correct... And though the character was G2, maybe was the base of DH's Alice... (but I dont know exactly, these are DH's secrets, only he knows the assets)

Last edited:

Blatanikov

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks! Although I wouldn't recommend using it, these were all done with NMKD as it's a very easy install (no messing about with Github, command line etc.).
The model was mostly F222, with some HassanBlend when F222 was struggling due to the 'topographical extremes' of Holiday Island!
They weren't actually deliberate face-swaps or inpainting, they were straight img2img with the influence set to 0.9 (not sure what that equates to in regular SD, probably the denoising strength) to minimise drastic changes. I didn't want to stray too far from Darkhound1's work.

I've started to use regular SD webui now and, thanks to some recent developments, Dreambooth no longer requires you to have a GPU with insane VRAM. My 3060's 12GB seems to be enough to do this type of training.
I'm testing it atm, one of the projects on my list is to train it on my earlier "face swaps" of the HI girls to improve consistency.
Thank you! it is indeed denoising in webui version

Reactions: Jimwalrus

-=Cazz=-

May 26, 2018
Had some free time to play around a bit more with Stable Diffusion and decided to try for some images of Alice as a fitness model or with at least a more athletic physique than she has by default. Got some images I was fairly pleased with and thought I would share.

Went for a pseudo-anime style on this one. Had some bad luck with that kind of style on some other attempts, probably because my model really isn't trained for it, but on the whole I did like this result. (Although those are some mighty weird looking dumbbells.:))

02908-2595479042-muscular sweaty alice wearing a bright red sports bra and tight black yoga sh...png