3D-Daz Fan Art Holiday Island: Art Assets and Fan Art Thread

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Many thanks for spending such a large amount of time and effort to comment on my FanArt render.
I am glad you liked my render so much you felt the need to comment on it.
Please come back to this thread as I will be posting more of my Fanart of Amy in the future.
:)

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
loving you amy fan art. she is def one of my favs from the game. What base model are u using for her? and what outfit is she in in this pic? thanks
Clothing

Top:
(I custom edited the arms and bottom, the bottom did not come out that well, but these are test renders, I am still learning)

Shorts:

As for the base model...
The initial base model is Victoria 7, with more than one morph set added to it.
Various custom morphs for certain facial features, and body features (boobs, fitness, etc...)

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
Clothing

Top:
(I custom edited the arms and bottom, the bottom did not come out that well, but these are test renders, I am still learning)

Shorts:

As for the base model...
Various custom morphs for certain facial features, and body features (boobs, fitness, etc...)
nice thanks for the info. much appreciated

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Clothing

Top:

Shorts:

As for the base model...
OK, so here's something I'm still trying to figure out with this DAZ thing...

I go to the DAZ site, and try to look for "Victoria 7". I find Victoria in versions 5, 3, 8, 2 & 1, but no 7. How did you find this specific model? The search seems... Less than helpful in some cases.

Also, with not asking for which specific morphs: How many total did you actually apply to this character? I'm thinking like 18 (though probably way more)?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

I go to the DAZ site, and try to look for "Victoria 7". I find Victoria in versions 5, 3, 8, 2 & 1, but no 7. How did you find this specific model? The search seems... Less than helpful in some cases.

Also, with not asking for which specific morphs: How many total did you actually apply to this character? I'm thinking like 18 (though probably way more)?
Go to the site render state. Look for victoria 7 pro. Thats a good starter set for Daz newbies. Get some hair, couple characters and uses Genesis 3. You'll see in the parameters section you'll see slider bars (morphs) for everything on the character. Enjoy Zenster.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Victoria 7 was and still is a popular base model, but you need to hunt within Daz to find things sometimes, they don't make it easy.
Yes, the search function is not very good...

The base model (If you have played The Gift or The Gift-Reloaded you may recognise her) gives you a start.

You normally start out with a character morph, let's say, (you may recognise that swimsuit in her pic)
which gives you something looking closer to what you want.
Then you need to add morphs to make the character look how you want.

Just as an example on morphs... just her boobs, 8 dials or morphs adjusted.
So lots of morphs were done.
;)

Last edited: