3D-Daz Fan Art Holiday Island: Art Assets and Fan Art Thread

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Have you ever wanted to create a Holiday Island fan art render in a Holiday Island location (using the DAZ environments that DarkHound1 used to create HI)? I have, so a while ago I started compiling a list of DAZ assets for HI venues, and have recently decided that I would share it here:

1665844028706.png

A couple of things:

This is obviously a VERY incomplete list, but as I find more Holiday Island DAZ assets, I will update the list and re-share it.

Please note that many of the listed assets have been adapted and modified by Darkhound for use in HI.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Have you ever wanted to create a Holiday Island fan art render in a Holiday Island location (using the DAZ environments that DarkHound1 used to create HI)? I have, so a while ago I started compiling a list of DAZ assets for HI venues, and have recently decided that I would share it here:

View attachment 2102392

A couple of things:

This is obviously a VERY incomplete list, but as I find more Holiday Island DAZ assets, I will update the list and re-share it.

Please note that many of the listed assets have been adapted and modified by Darkhound for use in HI.
Night Bar is a poser assist. I have it but needed to be coverted to Daz.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018

View attachment 2102392

A couple of things:

Sauna:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Good to know... I find that, in general, I need to crank my lighting lumens up to somewhere between 150K and 200K, and then tweak the intensity to get it more precisely where I want.

Does the "i13 Late Nights at the Pub" include the lounge, dance area, and stairs that are in the HI Night Bar, or are those part of another environment asset?

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Good to know... I find that, in general, I need to crank my lighting lumens up to somewhere between 150K and 200K, and then tweak the intensity to get it more precisely where I want.

Does the "i13 Late Nights at the Pub" include the lounge, dance area, and stairs that are in the HI Night Bar, or are those part of another environment asset?
Nope, thats all.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018

From the game "The Photographer 2. This must be another asset. And must be very old too.

party24.jpg

Reactions: sonycrocket