Holiday Island FanFiction

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
View attachment 1419388

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

>Shout out to DuckSwim for granting permission to use his awesome renders of Ivyness<

I laughed WAY too damn hard at this!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
“I assumed you were an adult who was at least moderately resourceful and tech-savvy, who could figure out how to check traffic conditions on their smart phone and would have the foresight to plan to leave a little early as a contingency, since you also have a residence in the area and are familiar with traffic here. Was I wrong?”
This reminds me of the Season 1 finale of The Amazing Race. The final leg ended in Brooklyn with a Brooklyn couple among the final three. Knowing they had home turf advantage they thought they knew the best way to direct the taxi driver through traffic "because some highway is always congested at that time of the day". And they cheated themselves out of the million bucks, because the other pair in serious contention just let their taxi drive, as on that very day the highway traffic was light.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
This reminds me of the Season 1 finale of The Amazing Race. The final leg ended in Brooklyn with a Brooklyn couple among the final three. Knowing they had home turf advantage they thought they knew the best way to direct the taxi driver through traffic "because some highway is always congested at that time of the day". And they cheated themselves out of the million bucks, because the other pair in serious contention just let their taxi drive, as on that very day the highway traffic was light.
That's almost exactly what happened in my mind as I was writing that part of it. 'FanFic Mars' would know from experience that there is always a risk of traffic problems in the 'metro area' (in my imagination, Garden Grove to Long Beach, in this particular instance), but also expected that this particular freeway would tend to flow relatively smoothly late morning in the middle of the week (again, in my imagination), but karma/Murphy's Law kicked his ass when it mattered. I would guess that most of us have had something more or less like that happen to us at least once in our lives (I certainly have).

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Banner_HI_FF_Logo.jpg

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )

>Shout out to darkhound1 for creating and providing his awesome renders of Delizia<

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
View attachment 1434441
Somewhere on an Island in the Pacific

(***disclaimer***)
Sorry, you can't molest the willing!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Banner_HI_FF_Logo.jpg

(***disclaimer***)

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017

On an island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
Who knew LISA had a sense of humor? Fu11_$@v3, was also funny as shit as well!

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

On an island somewhere in the Pacific...
(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Banner_HI_FF_Logo.jpg

(***disclaimer***)

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
View attachment 1449455

(***disclaimer***)

Damn, they say caffeine like it's a BAD thing!!! Don't they know normal people need that stuff to jumpstart themselves in the morning!