VN - Others - Completed - Holiday [v1.0] [ExerGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

corruptionman86

I love this game.
    The story is good and at the end of the game I love the surprise.
    The 3D model of the protagonist is very good and the moving images are a much appreciated extra.
    The progression of the protagonist, corruption, exhibitionism... It is one of the best games I played in 2021.
    Thank you @exer
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ajbeas

I like this game because it's only action.
    Story is... superficial but... This no matter.
    I only dislike the number of outfits and lack of makeup (I like increase of makeup when increase corruption), and I think the dresses are few.
    I love final part of exhibitionism.
    Game is short and heavy but animations are beautiful.

If this game had a final cumwalk, and one more whore outfit, I think it would have been perfect.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

JustXuX

PROS:
    • Simple and interesting story.
    • Nice-looking and fluid animations.
    • Nice character models.
    CONS (things to work on):
    • no sound effects or voices.
    • no orgasm animations.
    • few save slots.
    • big game size compared to the content.
    Looking forward to your future projects.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

FalconLover420

This is short and simple, there is one lusty neighbor that needs attention so put on your socks and get going.

On a serious note, this game is linear with a few choices here and there, However, the developer has said there are three different endings, I have checked and it all results in the same ending. Overall, props for all in one release.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

djdarrr

Enjoyable short(~40 minutes) sex story with cuckold and ntr, the MILF here is one of the best, not some big boobs big ass teen MILF but real MILF. And thats the thing wghy this game is worth playing, unless you dont like ntr/sharinng.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

IamPeterGriffen

Not a game or VN really. More of a sexy story. I really like the way the Dev does movement. Much more lifelike and smooth than most on here. Also, congrats to Dev on depicting a true Milf with womanly ass and face. Please do more VNs or stories. Lots of devs on here could learn from Holiday.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

msleomac

I liked this game. Simple & short. Basically two paths -Vanilla & Corruption. Its not a game you will return to play but credit to the dev he has done a small and satisfactory game.

Sex - 6/10
    Not the greatest but there are plenty and its smooth animation

Story - 5/10
    Simple, uncomplicated and suits the genre.

Characters - 5/10
    Again its a short game and only 2 characters but they were well done & I enjoyed the female model.

Replayabilty - 1/10
    This is a once and done game. Not exactly a branching game with characters and plots but a game you can be satisfied with playing once.