4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

exer

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
F95.png

Overview:
This is a story where you play an 18 year old boy about to go off to college in just 2 weeks, and his mature neighbor Mrs. Holiday.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-16
Release Date: 2021-07-16
Developer: ExerGames -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

HolidayLingerie.png CosPoseHoo.png HolidayInBedroom.png HolidayTeaTop.png SlutEndingCreampie.png

Last edited by a moderator:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Edited and moved to games. Make sure to open a ticket for staff to get the game developer badge.

Reactions: Sbren

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
I used Tyranobuilder.
Yabadabadoo!! I'll let Fred and Barney know! :)
(this is not meant as an insult, it just sounds like something they would have used in "The Flintstones")

Last edited:
Reactions: exer

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
This game is great! Now, the quality isn't very good, and it's pretty short, but releasing it as a complete 1.0 from the getgo really makes me appreciate it way way more than the rest of the games on the site. Definitely keeping an eye on future games from this developer.

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
This game is great! Now, the quality isn't very good, and it's pretty short, but releasing it as a complete 1.0 from the getgo really makes me appreciate it way way more than the rest of the games on the site. Definitely keeping an eye on future games from this developer.
What u mean pretty short ? like how short ? half an hour gameplay ?

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Good game if a bit short. Nice renders, animations and Mrs. Holiday is a VERY believable next door milf! (y) :D

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes