4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I insert it among those to try.
Coming out with full games of this size seems new to me, if this game is successful it will trigger competition in the industry for the benefit of users, as I think, for many it is annoying to wait at least two years (if it does not leave you totally disappointed due to repeated abandonments) to get a full game, in addition to the fact that it would be a guarantee not to waste their money for anyone who supports it financially.
It seems like an idea to me, but obviously, to get support, it all depends on the quality of the project in terms of story, characters, setting and quality in general.
Unfortunately I don't have time to try it right away.
Good luck dev and thanks for the game.

Reactions: dingdong84

exer

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017

for 4 scenes is 5 gb really too little
The game changes depending on your choices. There's 3 endings and a total of 31 animations in the game.

Since apparently it's weird to just release a game, I thought maybe some people would like some context.

I made this game as more of a proof of concept than anything, and to test out some changes to Tyranobuilder. I have some larger scale projects that I've been working on the past couple of years. One of them was getting close to about halfway done, and after taking a break from it for a couple of weeks, I decided to try and export it to try and see what it would be like for a new player. That's when I learned that Tyranobuilder couldn't export anything over 1GB. Recently though, Tyranobuilder released a new version that claimed to fix this problem, and add a bunch of other options. So I made this game to make sure Tyranobuilder really could export over 1GB, to see if there was a different cap, and to test out the new options. That's one of the reasons this game is so big. I captured all of the animations at 1080p and put the full 1080p animations into the game to see if it could handle a large export.

While making this as a test game, I just really liked using VaM to make the scenes and got a little attached to Mrs. Holiday. Then I had the idea to expand it into a full game to release, and put up the scene files for people who want to support me on Patreon. That way people could go into the scenes and experience them like they were in the game themselves, or even just take the models and make their own scenes. I thought that would be a fairly unique thing to offer.

I have an idea for a series of games, all made using VaM, but it's going to kind of depend on if people like this or not. I'm going to at least make the second game in the series I have planned, to give the project some time to get out there. That one I'll be making a little bit larger scale, but nothing too crazy so that it can get released in a timely manner.

As for why I released it completed, I've learned a lot watching these forums over the past few years. I could have taken this idea (or one of my others), and planned out a much larger scale game. I could have released a v0.1 with just one or two scenes, slowly made progress and released another one or two scenes every month or two, and then ended up either going back and remaking everything because it wasn't as good as the newer scenes, or having to redo sections of the game because it doesn't fit well with what it ended up becoming, or just abandoning it for a different project out of frustration that the game wasn't getting enough support or I couldn't do what I was trying to do. But there's way too much of that here. So many times I've found a game at 0.1 or 0.2 and been excited to see where it would go, just for it to be abandoned, or arguably worse, waiting another year or two just for it to be 0.3 or 0.4. I don't want to be another one of those people. I wanted to make the game, release it, then move on to something else. At least as much as possible. That way people at least have a complete experience. I wont always do that, especially for larger scale games, but I don't want to have to release more than 2 or 3 versions of a game before it's completed, and each one I want to have roughly the same amount of content added. Unless the game is intentionally open ended and content can be continually added to after the game is "finished". Because there's nothing worse than getting an update after months and only being able to play it for 10 minutes before you run out of stuff to do. I've been that guy way too much, and it sucks.

Since I've spent the last couple of years learning how to use Tyranobuilder, and make animations in VaM for myself, this game was fairly quick and easy to make. I thought that being able to do smaller games in between the bigger ones seemed like something I thought people would appreciate. Some games here definitely take a lot of work, and I don't mean anything bad towards any of the developers here. I don't know how complicated their games are or how much work they're putting into them. Many of them are absolutely incredible, and have gone far beyond what I ever thought adult games could be. But it's still a bummer having to wait for maybe an hour of new content every 2+ months. I wanted to try and do things a little bit differently.

Hopefully people can better understand how a game just popped up out of nowhere.

Oh and as for a compressed version, I'm already working in VaM using lower end models. I don't want to sacrifice quality further by compressing the images and animations. I tried to limit each animation to around 100MB to keep the filesize down, and I'll see what I can do about getting the file size down in future games. Maybe instead of 1 minute animations I'll do 45 second ones, and see if that helps. But I won't be making one myself due to the lower image quality. Feel free to get the unofficial compressed version from others though. I'll also work on getting an android version uploaded sometime next week. It'll be here by next Friday at the latest. I'd do it earlier, but unfortunately I'm going to be pretty busy this weekend and don't know when I'll have time.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I have an idea for a series of games, all made using VaM, but it's going to kind of depend on if people like this or not.
Thanks for sharing the game and best of luck with your future projects. Hope this is the beginning of a long journey for you as a dev.(y)

The game changes depending on your choices. There's 3 endings and a total of 31 animations in the game.
So far, I got only the slut ending... the MC goes to college and comes back to see Mrs.Holiday enjoying a 'relaxing' gangbang after her husband thanks him for 'training' her. What are the other 2 and how do we get them ??

Reactions: exer and msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
So far, I got only the slut ending... the MC goes to college and comes back to see Mrs.Holiday enjoying a 'relaxing' gangbang after her husband thanks him for 'training' her. What are the other 2 and how do we get them ??
Yup would like to know that too

exer

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thanks for sharing the game and best of luck with your future projects. Hope this is the beginning of a long journey for you as a dev.(y)

Yup would like to know that too
Thank you!

The three endings are a bad ending, normal ending, and the slut ending.

You get the bad ending when you ignore Mrs. Holiday. That's what happened to the person who only saw 4 scenes.

I don't want to give a full walkthrough, but I'll give a hint on how to get the other two.

You get the normal ending by not pushing things with Mrs. Holiday. For example, when you have the choice between the hooker outfit or the teacher outfit, getting for the teacher outfit will help you get the normal ending, while the hooker outfit will help get the slut ending. You'll know which route you're on when you get to the hotel.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Compliments!
Horny and very entertaining.
A little lean on the graphic side.
Much text with pictures that don't alter that much.
And that for 5 Gb?!
Animations ok.
I thank you.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Here is a compressed version.

MEGA

Hello there!

Thanks for your compression. I want to invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other and exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun ;).
I also compressed this game and I don't like it when my work is in vain so please post in said thread next time before you start compressing. Thanks

exer

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I tried making an android version, but unfortunately, it just doesn't work. Tyranobuilder requires a player to be installed on the device in order to play games made in the engine, and I just couldn't get the app to work. It just immediately crashes. Looking at the reviews, apparently this problem is common with their app. I don't want to put something out that I can't test, and may not even work for people. I'm not a programmer either, which is why I'm using Tyranobuilder, so I don't know how to create an apk myself.

If I'm able to get enough support on Patreon, I'll probably be able to hire someone that's experienced in other engines, and can move away from Tyranobuilder, so I wont have to deal with the limitations. Or at least possibly hire someone to do ports. But for now, all I can do is windows. Unless Tyranobuilder updates to get rid of the player and export as an apk instead.

Reactions: Freki.g
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes