Others Completed Holodexxx Home [Episode 2 Bugfix] [Holodexxx]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

backspace761

Mar 7, 2020
Can you post the Controls_Keyboard.jpg that can be found on their website? I'm trying to play it but I cannot get past the "pull trigger" in the beginning.

D

Deleted member 809283

Don't bother with this unless you want to see the graphics. Also of course it's not optimized in this state.
Wait for the release.

Explanation: No real content, you can't control anything and are forced to watch a sequence of scenes over and over, which you can't pause or control in any way. Only the undressing is previewed but it's rather unspectactular

Last edited by a moderator:

87lollol

Apr 26, 2017
Nice game for VR tested with an oculus rift tho it lack touch physics and i woudof expect more options like voice ,bodyshape,the hair colors i find them lacking ,and so on but overall it gave me a nice short
experience for vr

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Have Fun

May 2 at 2:42am

Heya Patrons! / F95 Pirates
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download Holodexxx Home/EP1 Here -

Then Install (or update, if you already have it installed) this:
Download Holodexxx EP2 Here -

Bang5Bang

Dec 30, 2019
What exactly is new in terms of content?
According to the post on Reddit
New Features:
  • Customization Room: Explore new clothing options and modify Euphoria to your liking. Customization options will be continuously updated and added.
  • Real Touch: Enjoy our first generation touchable skin, coupled with our first physical interaction system. These features will continue to evolve.
  • Video Theater: Stream videos, or enjoy your own media through our large virtual screen. Additional functionality coming in the 1.5 update!
  • Interactive Sexy Toys: Play with our first sex toy interactives, and give Euphoria the pleasure she deserves.

guinoww

Jun 4, 2017
Can't play. I'm using Samsung Odyssey WMR, my hands appear but my controller buttons don't work.

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
so what is this about, only sex or does it have some kind of story or interaction with the girls beside the sex?
No there is barely any content here. EP1 is where you can undress a single model. EP 2 is little interaction with a single model and a little bit of dress-up (3 tops and 1-2 of some others wile nothing on the rest). There is also small adjustments in breast/butt size and a little bit of interaction with her body (although that was buggy in VR for me).
All in all, it is a bit disappointing since I think that there is more exciting content in Holodexxx gallery and the sneak peak of Riley Reid.
It could develop into a great VR experience but it is going to take a long time and there isn't much of anything you could call gameplay.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

As always, feel free to leave us any comments/feedback on the build, and we'll get back to you ASAP. Enjoy, and thanks for your support!

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes