Seeking Hololive Related

Sep 8, 2018
As the tittle says, looking forward to anything hololive related. No VN pls, looking either 3d/2d game ( animated ), or collection videos ( i have found some in here ( video ) but the ones i found are pretty meh )

example :
https://f95zone.to/threads/sailing-...tain-of-my-dreams-final-mofumofugames.127065/

editted :
if anyone know a good hololive doujin, its also welcome ( not the ones on nhen / e-hen ), thanks

Last edited:

ladyphoebe15

Oct 11, 2021
If you are fine with some small clips videos, try Robin00 video collection in iwara, you can download it for free in iwara.

Oreno3d is a third party website that's made it easier to navigate videos in iwara but it will redirect you to the actual iwara video to play it. Below the video you can see the download button

Lefuriouso

Apr 15, 2021
Can someone upload this one? Can't find anywhere for free other than officially buy from the site (Hahamaru) Screenshot_20230421-000617_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

machin666ma

Sep 28, 2019
There's Houshou Player, and .

As for videos.

On their site, the full release of that game's missing because the creator's link is dead. You wouldn't happen to have the copy, do you?

DeezTheDeez

Jun 29, 2022
I have a folder that's over 150GB of 2d/3d animation and images but i'm not sure how to upload this big files here.

DeezTheDeez

Jun 29, 2022
Here is my first batch of 2d animation collection, there are more but for some reason i can't upload all of them at once, so i'll be posting more seperately some times.

-Before you take a look i have to mention, all video have been renamed due to my organizing reason, you can ask me but i have no gurantee i know all the artist name behind the animation sorry.

-some artist have a set of specific character animation with diffrent clothing, i only took the best one and 1 random cause i have limited space as well, sry.

Anyways enjoy the snacks :)

Expiry Date: 1 Month

link:

Last edited:

Cabuto

Aug 24, 2022
Here is my first batch of 2d animation collection, there are more but for some reason i can't upload all of them at once, so i'll be posting more seperately some times.

-Before you take a look i have to mention, all video have been renamed due to my organizing reason, you can ask me but i have no gurantee i know all the artist name behind the animation sorry.

-some artist have a set of specific character animation with diffrent clothing, i only took the best one and 1 random cause i have limited space as well, sry.

Anyways enjoy the snacks :)

Expiry Date: 1 Month

link:
You're gofile folder you trying to shared still not set to public yet, you might need to recheck it.