VN Others Holy Loads [Development Thread]

tittygames

Sep 8, 2020
1000008358.jpg

Well, seems like I better get active as fuck over here. I been putting my energies into getting some social media and shit going, but it does seem like this is the spot.

So!

Holy Loads? What is that? Since I'm still trying to get my patreon unsuspended for the vile crime of posting a NIPPLE, I shall explain it here.

Holy Loads is a harem fantasy adventure style game making use of pseudo-tabletop mechanics, with AI-generated artwork. It's still fully in development, though I tell you, if it was possible to complete a game through world-building alone this shit would be on sequel number 69 by now.

I'm still prototyping the engine, but the ultimate aim is to have it all run in the browser, specifically optimized for mobile play. Because I am a fool who is dead set on reinventing the wheel I am avoiding just using Renpy or Twine to get this happening.

Anyway apparently I can't post links yet til I prove my humanity, so maybe I'll tweak this post when I can so yous can see how unnatural social media is to me.

Anyway this is fucking long, but if you have any questions or anything drop em here and we'll get into it.

I reckon I'll attach a few pics of my babes here so you can see the style I'm working with so far.

1000008701.jpg
This is Lucida, our big-tiddy barbarian tomboy.

1000008281.png
This is Carmen, the naive and innocent beauty who is seeking the Seed Bearer.

1000008508.png
I don't wanna spoil too much, but she's also one of our harem girls.

1000007455.png
This is Jack, the main character. Bit of a fuck-up. But hey, he also happens to have magic jizz, so I guess he's got that going for him?

Anyway yeah, that's it for now! Stay tuned for all the developments!

- truthy