Ren'Py - Abandoned - Holy Slaves [v1.1] [Alishia]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jacky109.5

Holy Slaves [v1.1] [Alishia] was an incredible experience, the story was unique with what seemed to be amazing characters to top it off too. The music, voice acting, and renders were remarkable. Sad to say though, it's abandoned and seems to be never touched again. Ending with only 1 chapter, hope the developers are doing better in life at least.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

accountant2992

its so sad that this game and the red room game are abandoned they were really good futa games with great art
    a+ art but sadly games from this genre are not supported and will always get abandoned
    i dont really remember much of the story because i finished it a while ago
  3. 4.00 star(s)

tmathis

Had great potential, too bad we didn't get to see this one go further. Always enjoy a non-male MC and the art was quite well done. Writing was quite hot as well - definitely hope the author gets a chance to continue with something else.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

mnecromancer

Great combination of incest and futa and surprisingly good 3d art. I usually prefer 2d, but this is some top notch stuff. The story drags out a little in some places, but it's pretty short, so not a huge commitment.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Catwashere

I enjoyed this game though it is short, it says it is abandoned and that sucks since it has a good story and good renders. I would like to find out more about what is going on and hope it gets finished some day.

Story 8.5/10
    Sex 6.5/10
    Art/renders 7.5/10
    Characters 8/10
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Synamon

First of all the renders I personally think are gorgeous , I love the face that it is an incest story featuring a Futa protagonist . The whole nun monastery part seems pretty enjoyable. I cannot wait for more content to be released. I would love to see more incest stories/games like this featuring a futanari MC I will be watching this one and praying for fast and frequent updates !!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Rumor69

Excellent models. I really like the story, even though it gets a little lengthy at times. The only thing that would make this game better is some animation. Then I'd have to find out how to give the game six stars.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

smut

Great game with gorgeous art, and a very promising story with some really enticing hints at more risque things to come. The current content still delivers with some exciting scenes though. The game fills a niche which has very little content at the moment.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

duderonymous

Excellent render quality and story, so far. This is the first high quality futa/incest VN I've seen. It doesn't just fill a gap, it does so with charm. I couldn't support this on Patreon quick enough.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Gomly1980

It's only a first release so not a great deal to go off however what is there looks incredibly promising.

The renders are looking great, scenes are well done and the 2 more important things look set to be something special, characters and story.

Character models look great and the personalities of the few shown in this release were enough to make me want more, especially the dominatrix aunt.

Only a couple of scenes involving anything sexual but I was sold on the magic gloryhole.

All in all a solid start, looking forward to see how it builds.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

FemdomVR

This game has absolutely hooked me - the storyline is engaging and the characters are stunningly designed. There ero-scenes are hot and I found myself savoring every line of dialogue. Can't wait to see more!