Wolf RPG - Completed - Holy Sword Cecilia ~The Soul of Knights~ [v1.60i] [ya-ho-games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mimihime

Really REALLY good game. I recommend you playing it atleast once. Game was made in 2014-2016, but can compete with most of the newest games.

Lore: This game has an actual lore, characters aren't just soulless dolls. Might be hard to understand tho.

Art: Its one of the best arts I've ever seen. Surprisingly good for 2014 game. Not much to say. Its not animated but usually features 3-4 CG variants per scene.

Scenes: Most of the scenes are non-con or doubt-con, but theres also consensual ones.
    Alot of enjoyable fetishes in my opinion and writing is hot.
    Has sound effects such as moans and plops.
    Half of the scenes can be accessed by losing and another half by talking to random npcs around the maps (theres no indicators).
    Theres multiple girls and some of them have their own scenes.

Systems: Theres surpisingly a good variety of choices along the game. For example you can kill most of the NPCs in non-town locations if you wanna be cruel, or spare them.
    Theres also corruption mechanic, but its poorly done.
    Puzzles. Alot of them. The game can be completed without doing puzzles (I think).
    Game has multiple difficulties if you wanna challenge yourself.
    Theres clothing system with ~10 costumes but it doesn't affect most of the scenes.

Combat: Its pretty standart RPGM combat with a bit of spice, such as unusual status effects.
    Clothes destruction system, but no combat fuck, sadly.
    Theres no complete game over, unless you play on hard difficulties (you get teleported back to the base without losing your progress, even if you get game over scene).