Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
99% of all incest patches are by the devs themselves and only exist because of Patreon.
What you describe are incest mods for games where incest can be implemented but wasn't planned to have it.
It doesn't matter, since 90% of hentai devs are really bad at what they do. Whether the patch comes from them or a third party, it's putting a bandaid on self inflicted wound.

Reactions: BigD1984

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It doesn't matter, since 90% of hentai devs are really bad at what they do. Whether the patch comes from them or a third party, it's putting a bandaid on self inflicted wound.
Really depends on how the game is made on how the patch is made.
There are many patches that are one liners that just turn incest on.
The ones where the script has to be rewritten are more complicated.

I don't think that 90% of all devs are bad... at lest not code wise.
Where they suck is advertisement and community management.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Let me guess you forgot the part where this is an English forum, right?
That's so weird. Anaktorness's message showed up in English for me (no sign of an edit at the time of writing) yet you quoting of it was in Portugese... so not the browser auto translating it. But when I do tell it to translate the page, it matches what was in the original post.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
My problem with incest patches is two-fold.
1. Are the consistent with the base game?
2. Is the development of the patch up to date?

If either one of those is 'no' or 'maybe', the patch is automatically a failure.
I get that ppl have lives or other things come up, but even so. Doesn't detract from the issues inherent to 3rd party patches.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That's so weird. Anaktorness's message showed up in English for me (no sign of an edit at the time of writing) yet you quoting of it was in Portugese... so not the browser auto translating it. But when I do tell it to translate the page, it matches what was in the original post.
It wasn't in English for me. And I'm not in Portugal, neither do I speak the language.
Weird.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
My problem with incest patches is two-fold.
1. Are the consistent with the base game?
2. Is the development of the patch up to date?

If either one of those is 'no' or 'maybe', the patch is automatically a failure.
I get that ppl have lives or other things come up, but even so. Doesn't detract from the issues inherent to 3rd party patches.
Again... 99% of time the patches aren't fan-made. They are made by the dev.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
I think we can all agree that the need to have patches is a problem, spurred by arsehole payment processors pressuring sites to not have content that makes certain people piss and moan.

It would be nice if there was a processor that just said "Fuck you all, I'll take the business if you don't want it!" that the sites could all use.

But we don't live in that world right now. The vocal majority wins the day. The cunts.

• Sad
Reactions: Uthuriel

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Again... 99% of time the patches aren't fan-made. They are made by the dev.
I dunno about all that seeing as I've only run into a few cases like Pan Hero where the dev did make the ipatch or left it as a code... or let you set character relationships at the start with the incest/direct relationships being the heavily implied default ones. I wouldn't count cases like those patches so much as workarounds for what was either intended, or heavily implied.

A lot of times, the patches 'have' been 3rd party affairs. Glassix is a pretty good example of that.
Regardless, I'm doubtful that the devs themselves make the majority of such patches really.

Oct 7, 2017
Reactions: Anaktorness

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I don't think that 90% of all devs are bad... at lest not code wise.
Where they suck is advertisement and community management.
I say they 90% of them suck for very specific reasons. They all:

1. Give the MC a huge dick and have that be his defining attribute.
2. Make every other sex scene a blowjob, handjob, footjob or titwank.
3. Turn every story into a shitty maledom or harem that wastes our time.
4. Whenever they do a female protagonist, they just can't resist letting you know what the men around her are thinking. (Whoa, look at those tits!)

As for them being bad at advertisement and community management... I dunno, that sounds like a Patreon problem. As long as the devs aren't soliciting themselves too much in the actual game (which a lot of them do). I don't see why anyone would care about how they advertise.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
I say they 90% of them suck for very specific reasons. They all:

1. Give the MC a huge dick and have that be his defining attribute.
2. Make every other sex scene a blowjob, handjob, footjob or titwank.
3. Turn every story into a shitty maledom or harem that wastes our time.
4. Whenever they do a female protagonist, they just can't resist letting you know what the men around her are thinking. (Whoa, look at those tits!)

As for them being bad at advertisement and community management... I dunno, that sounds like a Patreon problem. As long as the devs aren't soliciting themselves too much in the actual game (which a lot of them do). I don't see why anyone would care about how they advertise.
yep... too many devs think with the same penis. :HideThePain:

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes