Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 22 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Shut Up & Dance is right up there. Keep you busy for a while

You want sandbox? I'll give you sandbox :devilish:
- My Early Life
- Straitened Times (listed in the OP's list if you can't find it)
- Man of the House (tag his new game while you're at it)
- Power Vacuum (kind of is, but not really)

That should keep you busy for the rest of this month :KEK:

For everyone else: there are threads under Seeking that can help better than here find the ideal game you're looking for. Cheers :coffee:
Don't forget Foot of the Mountains. The ultimate grindy sandbox with crappy rewards. ;)
Or Lucky Mark. That one gave me PTSD. :poop:

yusufgiti

May 2, 2024
cmon guys i need a game like big brother , grindy sandbox but not to much.

and where it is difficult to crack the mother

creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
Start planning the funeral fellas, Heart Problems finally got the abandoned tag
Thoughts and prayers goes out to the MC's aunt who we didn't get to bang :HideThePain:
crazy thing is everyone was anticipating the next update because they thought we'd finally be able to bang the aunt but it was so obvious w/ the teasers that it isnt going to happen this update, so if the update ever releases it'll be funny to read through the thread and see the amount of rage some people have with it

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The dev for that game seems to not like feedback or criticism and at this rate may abandon this game later on :HideThePain:
At least it reached golden status with the right daughter
To be fair irl he's a construction worker so I kind of get why he's like that
He does seem a bit sensitive to criticism, but so is Killer7 and he's still pooping out content.
Game is shaping up quite nicely so far, I think. At least it's something a little different from the standard incest clone. (y)

Crell

Aug 6, 2017

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Hey! How come this VN ( https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-s1-steam-dlc-oceanlab.29981/ ) is not in the list? It's got Incest tag and got an iptach too. (I haven't played the game)
This is a game that is more than 5 years old and has been remastered several times in the meantime and still there is absolutely no any sexual interaction whatsoever and all you can see in it is maybe a piece of a woman's nipple.
So the truth is that even though this game is already here on the list, as someone mentioned a while ago, in my opinion it doesn't fit here at all, because I've long lost hope that this game will ever have any sex at all if dev decided to make MC even impotent guy.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This is a game that is more than 5 years old and has been remastered several times in the meantime and still there is absolutely no any sexual interaction whatsoever and all you can see in it is maybe a piece of a woman's nipple.
So the truth is that even though this game is already here on the list, as someone mentioned a while ago, in my opinion it doesn't fit here at all, because I've long lost hope that this game will ever have any sex at all if dev decided to make MC even impotent guy.
dont say that in sg on/off topic threads though...people there are as delusional as dinosauruses were 66M years ago just before space stone hit gulf of mexico...and chances are pretty much the same that similar stone will hit earth this very moment as for any of ocean games to reach any sex scene (enforced miru-chick excluded ofc) or surprass 6-chapters done before another great rework strikes...well at least there are those great cinematics and (licenced) music, people shouldnt be too greedy/demanding, right?
:KEK::KEK:

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Well, there's a reason I don't even think about touching a game that doesn't have a yellow tag. So many incest games get abandoned before anything happens. Others, like SG, stay in "development hell" forever.

5.00 star(s) 22 Votes