Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 22 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters
Oct 7, 2017
There's a spin off, but the dev don't want a game thread for the moment so there's only a thread in the development forum:
Perfect Bond
And here the links to his SS to get parts 1 and 2 of the game as those in the OP of the development thread haven't been updated in a long time
I've tried that one already, shortly after reading that True Bond apparently produced multiple spin off and fan games but none catch this same relationship dynamic that I've described above.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Link don't work.
Also, can anyone confirm if Lewd Patcher site is down? None of the links there seem to be operational.
That's a big bummer for incest fans. :cry:

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Link don't work.
Also, can anyone confirm if Lewd Patcher site is down? None of the links there seem to be operational.
That's a big bummer for incest fans. :cry:
Seems to be working fine for me now. Just checked a few games like Radiant, A69, Neko's Paradise, Grandma's House, Sister's Devious Plot and Buried Desires. All pages opened just fine and the links to their files work. Works both from the permanent link at the top of the forum and the embedded links in the games posts too. Guess it's back up and working now?

Reactions: Bloodguard
Jan 3, 2021
Looking for M/S games with a lot of freedom and randomized events at home, night roaming the rooms, etc. Something that isn't linear and with repeatable scenes that change over time in variation.

Reactions: Mr_Tanker
5.00 star(s) 22 Votes