Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 22 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Just do yourself a favor and replay Melody instead...
Are you serious? My biggest turn-off in the Melody is that the MC behaves like a retard all the time :LOL: I love the girls there and the story in general, but I cannot stand the MC.
I haven't played the other Dev's games yet. Are his MCs always like that? :unsure:

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
Are you serious? My biggest turn-off in the Melody is that the MC behaves like a retard all the time :LOL: I love the girls there and the story in general, but I cannot stand the MC.
Nah. Melody MC is decent even though a bit awkward when it comes to his ex.
If you want a shit tier MC then go play Sunshine Love. THAT MC is just terrible.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Nah. Melody MC is decent even though a bit awkward when it comes to his ex.
If you want a shit tier MC then go play Sunshine Love. THAT MC is just terrible.
Oh, man, what a disappointment! The Mr. Dots' models look nice (if only looking too much doll-like) and the story in Melody is deep and engaging. But I couldn't finish it because the MC behaves like a spinless slug, not only when it comes to his ex, but with all the women in general. I was so pissed off with him, by the time I quit playing, I almost started swearing and spitting at my display :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 22 Votes