Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The first one had 2 different patches. One that made the girl MC's sister, and another that made her his Mum. Not sure if they are continuing that with the second game. :unsure:
there is no need for doing/patching so, even less as that wouldnt make sense at all with the new setup.
there is a proper mum now, and claudia (and her sister) are his future sisters-in-law, as it was originally written in the first game. btw, the mum dearest is a proper milf, cant wait for some proper action with her.

it is tagged as kinetic novel, not a fan of such "game", so fingers crossed there will be some choices a bit later, if nothing else as in the first part.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
there is no need for doing/patching so, even less as that wouldnt make sense at all with the new setup.
there is a proper mum now, and claudia (and her sister) are his future sisters-in-law, as it was originally written in the first game. btw, the mum dearest is a proper milf, cant wait for some proper action with her.

it is tagged as kinetic novel, not a fan of such "game", so fingers crossed there will be some choices a bit later, if nothing else as in the first part.
This doesn't really answer the original question though, and it still has an incest patch, so that must change something? If Claudia can't be patched to be MC's sister again, there's not much point in playing.
Didn't play "as it was originally written in the first game" as that had no incest and this is an incest thread, so not sure why you are saying the game is better without incest? :unsure:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This doesn't really answer the original question though, and it still has an incest patch, so that must change something? If Claudia can't be patched to be MC's sister again, there's not much point in playing.
Didn't play "as it was originally written in the first game" as that had no incest and this is an incest thread, so not sure why you are saying the game is better without incest? :unsure:
this sequel should have a true incest (not patched one bs that hardly can amke any sense) - there is a mom character - like a "mom of male main character" type.
based on poli on top of this thread m/s should be the major incest kink, right?
hopefully clear enough?

btw. in the first game, where claudia is your (future) sis-in-law )by default), that is more than enough kinky and taboo for me (though i also prefer m/s type of games/interactions, and milfs in general) yet, thats just me.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
You said it right about the first game, the first one had 2 different patches. One that made the Claudia MC's sister, and another that made her his Mum
In the second part, appears mc's "landlady" Selin (patched - mom), Claudia (patched in first part - mom/sister) in this part she is just his brother's wife, even with the patch. There's also another character named Lana, Claudia's "friend" (patched - Claudia's sister).

edit:

The first part had 2 different patches. One that made the Claudia MC's sister, and another that made her his Mom

The second part have few different patches:

NO PATCH - 4.png

OFFICIAL PATCH - patch origin .png

FANMADE PATCH - patch sister .png , FANMADE PATCH VERSION 2 - patch mom .png

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You said it right about the first game, the first one had 2 different patches. One that made the Claudia MC's sister, and another that made her his Mum
In the second part, appears mc's "landlady" Selia (patched - mom), Claudia (patched in first part - mom/sister) in this part she is just his brother's wife, even with the patch. There's also another character named Lana, Claudia's "friend" (patched - Claudia's sister).
unlike the first game, the second one has been made to be a proper landlady/tenant game.
playing that as landlady, tenant and friends dosent make sense at all.
unlike playing family path.
my13cents ofc.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Bloodguard

I of course made the patch for myself, as I like Claudia as a mother more. I made Claudia the mother, and Selia is just the caring father's aunt, and Lana is still Claudia's sister, i.e. mc's aunt. Maybe it's silly, but I like it better that way. I didn't post it, but if you want, I can share it
You made a patch for part 2 already? Nice! (y)
I'm not going to play the game until it has more content, but that might come in handy. ;)
Did you make the Claudia/Mum patch for the first game? :unsure:

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
You made a patch for part 2 already? Nice! (y)
I'm not going to play the game until it has more content, but that might come in handy. ;)
Did you make the Claudia/Mum patch for the first game? :unsure:
No, I didn't make the patch for the first game, I used the one that was already made.
When I played it a long time ago, I got used to Claudia as the mother. So, I decided to make a patch for the second game. The game's storyline is easy to patch, but if later in the game there is a storyline that seriously conflicts with my patch, I can't guarantee that I'll continue with it.

edit: Just noticed that an for part 2 has already been made. Claudia is the mother, and Selin is the grandmother. I think that's even better. I guess there's no need for my patch then.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
In the second part, appears mc's "landlady" Selin (patched - mom), Claudia (patched in first part - mom/sister) in this part she is just his brother's wife, even with the patch. There's also another character named Lana, Claudia's "friend" (patched - Claudia's sister).

edit:

The first part had 2 different patches. One that made the Claudia MC's sister, and another that made her his Mom

The second part have few different patches:

NO PATCH - View attachment 3762860

OFFICIAL PATCH - View attachment 3762775

FANMADE PATCH - View attachment 3762777 , FANMADE PATCH VERSION 2 - View attachment 3762780
I'll take fanmade patch version 2 for the win please! :love:
Hopefully it can be sustained for the game, and they don't have to go back and change it later. (y)
You should post this on the game thread, as folks there always seem confused as to what kind of incest there is in the game.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
Father daugther games where the daugther is a bit older?
The Sinful City: Fight for Love I have no idea what their canon ages are, but there are two "older" looking daughters in this game. The game is quite new, so there's no lewd content of the oldest daughter yet. But worth keeping an eye out, I suppose.

The 2nd daughter has some lewd scene, but it happens during flashback when she was a bit younger.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes