• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
How do you get ReShade to detect the depth buffer in this game?
Tricky. I know in VAM you can toggle zbuffer with postmagic DOF, or by activating a directional light.
But this game is not quite a sandbox, and I don't really see any way to activate zbuffer outside of the developers end.

Jagged

Nov 28, 2017
Tricky. I know in VAM you can toggle zbuffer with postmagic DOF, or by activating a directional light.
But this game is not quite a sandbox, and I don't really see any way to activate zbuffer outside of the developers end.
Okay, I've figured out how to use it. After I disabled DLSS in the settings menu, the ReShade depth buffer started working.

Reactions: Team Monolith

Jagged

Nov 28, 2017
The new customization features look similar to Monolith Bay. I'm guessing they were brought over from Monolith Bay to Home Together? Are there plans to bring over other features from Monolith Bay, like furry options or male customization?

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes