• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
i dont seem to be able to get this to run correctly.
I am on a Quest 2
connected via link cable
have added this to the library on the Oculus software
Run the game from within VR
Get the loading screen (in VR), but the game loads up fine on the PC screen, but stays on loading screen in VR

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Edit: got that part sorted, needed to point Oculus at the launcher rather than the game exe.

Last edited:

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
View attachment 3616366

The character creator's insane. Very few games indulge my African cravings.
Shame the game itself is quite barebones.
The position editor exists, but it is extremely tedious to use and is pretty barebones itself. You can't edit it as well as, say, Honey Select 2. It feels more like bending characters than creating a sex position.

JokerL

Aug 23, 2017
Can anyone help me? When I start the game in VR she has a black face like those bugs with conflicting texture in skyrim and the camera is bugged, I can control it and see my controllers floating but cant seem to actually get it fixed

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
I tell you, theoretically port the game on the UE engine is possible, you need only SDK, Android Studio and a couple of not crooked coders, probably, but in practice no one will do it, because on Android this game will not be highly optimized, because of such graphics, it will need a very powerful device, I think even higher than all existing models. And if you do this, the scope of devices that somehow can pull the game will be too small, and developers are making games for as many devices on popular platforms. It's not profitable to do the opposite.
If the game was on Unity, you could port the game. But the developer chose UE, and UE is for Windows and Mac, if the developer plans to translate the game on Mac. You can play on SteamDeck, but again, not a high FPS.
Developer Even Didn't Release Unity Engine Games Like Man Of The House, The Twist, Superpowered 2. Why Did Developer And Nobody Make Android Port For Those Games?

RandomX1

Oct 6, 2019
I forgot to cancel my membership, so I ended up getting charged another month :HideThePain:

Don't forget to like (y)

Here a list of all mayor changes:
-add objects in creator, with over 20 objects
-New clothing "Meido Apron"
-New animation "deep throat on back"
Fixes:
-Adjusted scenario command value ranges for VagOpen and BreastJiggle
-Scenario answer hotkeys
-Two female kissing
-Kissing POV
-Fixed male editor breaking when in two female mode
-Fix emotions stacking on second female
-Fixed controller getting stuck in male chest collision
-Fixed character creator values not displaying properly

GoneHunting

Dec 12, 2017
I forgot to cancel my membership, so I ended up getting charged another month :HideThePain:

Don't forget to like (y)

Google Drive

Pixeldrain

Here a list of all mayor changes:
-add objects in creator, with over 20 objects
-New clothing "Meido Apron"
-New animation "deep throat on back"
Fixes:
-Adjusted scenario command value ranges for VagOpen and BreastJiggle
-Scenario answer hotkeys
-Two female kissing
-Kissing POV