• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

martaprzych

Sep 10, 2022
You're assuming the code is stored in the save file?
No, patreon variable is, as i said in my first comment. Patreon variable is like a gate for locked content, which unlock key opens. If someone has unlocked content with code, his gate is already open, and it is in gamesave file. I tested it. So basicaly, when u change ur gamesave file for file of person, who already unlocked content, u change locked gate to opened gate without a key.

Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

sogoro

Nov 21, 2020
I did never say that, I don't even think Denuvo would work with someone as small as us and/or an adult game, so why would I say that... Please don't spread misinformation.
Also relax, like I said implementing this very simple random code thing took like 10 min on a Sunday in my free time (no kidding I got inspired by watching a retro game doing something similar) and the main goal was to make it easier for patrons (which worked, no more asking for code from them) and us because now it works forever and we don't need to make new codes every month. So it actually saves us time.
It is so simple it barely makes sharing codes any harder, it is only supposed to affect the average Joe downloading from here not knowing this is not an official site and not reading the thread.
Nice way to dodge everything else I wrote. You didn't specifically mention Denuvo but you mentioned a DRM; i.e., your bum subscriber-fishing ass won't pay for it anyways, that's why you wrote this weird trash that doesn't get the job done. Want to know a simpler way to make sure everybody has the code? Replace your hyperlink in the app with a single link to a single post and update it every release. Your bum ass seems to be able to write a changelog for the nonexistent updates you are making every patch, I'm sure ctrl+c/v'ing a new link wouldn't add too much to your insane monthly workload. (1 new pose, static UE assets and 3 cosmetic sliders, guys!)

I'm sure your Patrons find it easy to believe that this fix only took you 10 minutes when it takes you a full month to add a single clothing item or 1 pose. This probably took you the greater part of July to code.

Want to know how to get more subscribers? This is not it. Understand how a subscription works. People are paying you for continued value every month. They are not paying for a product.

When do people subscribe to Netflix? When a good show comes out.

Why would people subscribe to your game when your most recent changelog is shorter than your resume? Bum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LOWERCASE GUY

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
those who have the game unlocked with the code, please upload the save file to the path:
%LOCALAPPDATA%\HomeTogether\Saved\SaveGames\ and there the file GameSave.sav

Last edited:
May 5, 2019
Okay so i turned on my hackerman mind for a second, and figured out where patreon variable is, and i wonder if we can bypass the code :D If someone of you have unlocked the content for version v0.12.1 with code, open "Run" command window in windows, write %appdata%, folder opens up, now go to Local/HomeTogether/Saved/SaveGames and upload a file GameSave.sav here, or open it with notepad and copy and paste all in spoiler to reply to this comment :) I wonder if it will work, it should :D
Well, here's save with locked content and with unlocked, difference starts somewhere after offset 600 I think, dunno if this helps somehow tho.
000.jpg

Reactions: nanda447
Oct 8, 2019
Current Codes available here(Dunno from which link though):
Series 1
0: 95T6VXU
1: VYY2YS4
2: MWWB6LZ
3: E4DESDQ
4: KU29TTK
5: RZ6WTCP
6: 6N4W73E
7: XZ9Q6VV
8: Q52CX66
9: DWDAXTP
Series 2
0: LLV8ZJN
1: JV525UL
2: VRVT7EJ
3: Y44Q9TA
4: 7FBCGPZ
5: 9YWSST3
6: U3NUB5H
7: M2J6MSJ
8: 3MJ43F2
9: QKGJFLC
Series 3
0: 64W2ZHR
1: U5CDT7T
2: KBA3NWA
3: 6NQPWZE
4: 7TSR2RM
5: 2CBZ9CG
6: 5DVLX5G
7: 28CHEH7
8: ZNX5KP4
9: DMLZN29
None of these are valid for me. Says I need code 8. Tried all of them.
It is so simple it barely makes sharing codes any harder, it is only supposed to affect the average Joe downloading from here not knowing this is not an official site and not reading the thread.
Which makes this smell like a pile of hot bullshit when reality of no codes being valid conflicts with what is being claimed. I am not a very rich person, so considering backing a 3rd long-term little-updated project is a big consideration to me... and this is not helping their cause.

Reactions: HappyHelioV

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
these are all the version changes:
-Two color hair with gradient settings
-Nipple shape sliders
-Added diner location to outside world
-Added gas station location to outside world
-Added cars driving around outside world
-Cum at any time with button in sex scene UI
-Added valedictorian sex position
-Tweaked tear sack and nose shadow
-Updated to UE5.2
-DLSS 3 support
-Many small bug fixes

May 5, 2019
i tested it with v11 and it is, but i guess gamesave file has other information, which is incompatible with other devices
Maybe it's dependent on the way game decides which code number and from what page is required for unlocking, like a system variable of some sort or something, content of the save is unique for each instance and isn't compatible between those variations.

martaprzych

Sep 10, 2022
Maybe it's dependent on the way game decides which code number and from what page is required for unlocking, like a system variable of some sort or something, content of the save is unique for each instance and isn't compatible between those variations.
It makes sense. What is interesting tho, that which code game is asking, is not dependent on gamesave file, cus i always had the same code ask (same code, same patreon post). So, it is interesting :D I wonder what determines code to ask, and how it is done.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S4ftDrop

BannedHeresy™

¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
Donor
Jan 4, 2019
I guess I'll be the so-called "hero"... :p

Edit 1: When you go to the unlock screen in the game, it should tell you which "Nr." or number... then you just have to click Get Code and it will take you to the Patreon post that has been assigned to your game. Then just look for the link that you were directed to (below) and there you have your code.

Edit 2: Some extra clarification because a lot of people can't seem to understand this... To reveal the codes from each link in my post, you need to click the Spoiler and it will show the codes from that link!

Edit 3: Some extra extra clarification because a lot of people still can't seem to understand this...You must make sure that the post number that the game sends you to matches the one in the link. Because I'm tired of getting false flags on "omg the code doesn't work" when it actually still does because people can't understand or follow instructions... Please stop DMing me about this now. I will fix the codes if I notice they have been changed. They have never been changed and nor do I believe them to ever be changed.

Final Note: The best and foolproof way is just to see what "Nr." it gives you and try each one of the "Nr." from each list... One of them will work. If not, you're doing something wrong. I can't help people anymore than I've already tried.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes