Unreal Engine - Home Together [v0.23.0] [Home Together Dev]

1. 5.00 star(s)

UberNova

Amazing, simply amazing.

The animations, the graphics all is just perfect, can't wait to see more

Will be intrested to see the story and the future of this game itself, would prefer other voices for different characters, and more customization in the body areas, and clothing, more variety, and maybe more accesories

Overall this is simply beautiful and will wait for frequent updates to see how this goes!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Weimn

This has lots of potential.

For now, walking animation is kinda stiff, but I understand that it is probably a placeholder.

Kinda sux to hide the male model every time you go to a new animation, please make an option to hide it in the settings, so I won't have to click that thingy each time I wanna try something new.

Animations are great, models aren't bad either, but we need more poses, the current ones are kinda boring.

Face expressions are on point, good shit.

Is there any chance to have a touching mode? Would be awesome.

Looking forward to play any upcoming updates.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

juventaroll1994

such a surprise from the creators)) I liked the animations, it looks beautiful, the next generation is all the same. the only bug that noticed this was with the choice of poses, maybe they are the same in one place, there are supposedly two of them, but one appears. I like the project, I will wait for updates from the developer, diversity, so to speak, is the BASIS here, what is missing, deeper customization of characters, more poses and opportunities in general. the main thing is that this remains a simulator, and not quest bullshit.;)
  4. 4.00 star(s)

JazzyRey

Barebones in terms of variety and overall content., and no story yet. I'll refrain from voting for what it could be ofc, but this is still top notch stuff. What is there works well, and it is very pretty and well optimized.

Some things i'd like: Add variety to animations, fix clipping, add FoV, add 21:9 resolutions to fullscreen. And ofc more sliders to tweak the body.

Only real gripe with the game, is that it's not interactive. You find and load an idle animation, start it with play, and then end it with a climax animation. That's it.

It's kinda paywalled, with some customization options for patrons, but nothing big.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Artyom104

Okay, this sets the bar kinda high so i will start to point some stuff...
    The good:
    -Excellent graphics, to be espected in UE 5.
    -Very good looking characters, also there are a few of customization options
    -One of the few western sex games with decent voice acting and sounds, no more high pitched exaggerated hentai screams
    - Physics are kinda nice, the whole body reacts like a human body, as the thrust in the sex scenes makes the fat and skin of the body move,
    -Creampie and semen decals are nice looking
    -Just hot AF facial expressions (not all the time tho)
    The no so good/bad:
    -Despite animations looking fine, there isn't much variety as well as some sort of variation/progression in the animation/poses system, alsothe option of cuming outside is a must and is sadly missing
    -The character creation/customization system is pretty lacking
    -The breasts just stop giggling and start to behave weirdly as the sex speed increases
    - The voice acting is awesome but, again, pretty limited
    Summary:
    Is maybe one of the games with the most potential that i have seen around, obviously as it is a very very early build you can't expect much content, but what we have here is just an amazing starting point with enough stuff to see and do for a while. It feels like the western Honey Select that we all have been waiting for, i'm really looking up for this project
  6. 5.00 star(s)

crowsonn

Excellent animations! I strongly believe in case of more customisation options are added, it will be a big hit. For my taste, especially more body and face shape options to choose from is top priority. Very quality game. Congrats...
  7. 5.00 star(s)

egegereturns

Graphical wise this is the best I've seen in any Adult game out there
    The animation is superb, smooth and satisfying. The voice acting is excellent and sex audio is well done

If there's something I didn't like it's the moving around collecting sex positions in the house but that could just be a demo thing. I'm hoping there will be more positions and controls in the near future such as climax outside/inside or switching positions on the same spot without having to switch scenes because that would be tedious. Adding ptions like swallow, slap, rough/slower would be to great have in the future as well.

Overall I'm very excited to see the future of this game