Aug 15, 2018
Very good game.

The things that could use improvement the most in my opinion are:

- Better creampie effects, those are currently very mild in the game. also being able to customize the color of fluids would be a nice option as well

- It would be cool to see more monster like characters in the game like the green guy that we have currently. a tentacle creature character would be cool as hell for example.

graphics wise the game looks awesome. one of, if not the best looking out there currently on f95.

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
How do you create a new map in this game ? , i dont get it , plus i wonder why no one here or in the discord created a small house or room with the esential things but that lets you play at more FPS , since not everyone has a nasa PC , it would be great to have a way to create a small house or room without extra stuff so it runs well.

for example 1 small map is the bedroom one , other map is the bathroom but separated so it doesnt load everything and lags.

noobquestions

May 21, 2023
Hello ! has anybody donwnloaded the New level "Spectrum Galaxy" from Discord ? I did not managed to get into discord (noob...)

unknownfan456

Aug 21, 2023
Hello ! has anybody donwnloaded the New level "Spectrum Galaxy" from Discord ? I did not managed to get into discord (noob...)
If you need the discord link, it is posted in their Patreon. Or here: . If you're not able to access the discord, then here:

• Red Heart
Reactions: D0v4hk1n and fecat

Baggy Man

Oct 22, 2018
Help, I can£t change characters. Tried in-game with the setting menu and before launching the game with main menu.

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
Patron release 0.24.0 - New Beach environment, sex animation and more

Hi Everyone

this update adds a new beach environment, the game's story will take place here. We moved some locations like diner and gas station to it so we did not lose any progress on our work on the story so far. It features a dynamic day night cycle which you can test by pressing "T". Since this level uses real time GI (Lumen) it can be very demanding if played on ultra. If your PC has low framerate we recommend switching to high shading settings instead of ultra, which disables lumen.

Here a list of all mayor changes:

-New Beach environment

-New sex animation "Grinding Cowgirl"

-Towel as top clothing

-DOF slider for scenario cams

-Male close hands slider

-Controller selector

-Move to selected controller button

-Hide male head scenario command

-Reset button for cam rotation in creator

Fixes:

-Visual glitch for male hair

-Hair light glitch in main menu

-Scenario audio importer

-A bug where scenarios would randomly not show up

-Fixed walk to next pose command

-Fixed overwrite error for some devices

-Fixed creator objects not disappearing in scenarios

Patrons with Beta Tester Tier can download the build:

Thanks for everybody's support with the project!

Have a nice day,

Team Monolith

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
hey guys, in open world I only see 6-7 sex position options on going to woman and clicking on test sex - where can I find this kissing animation people talk aboiut?

itaygal1104

Jan 26, 2020
Patron release 0.24.0 - New Beach environment, sex animation and more

Hi Everyone

this update adds a new beach environment, the game's story will take place here. We moved some locations like diner and gas station to it so we did not lose any progress on our work on the story so far. It features a dynamic day night cycle which you can test by pressing "T". Since this level uses real time GI (Lumen) it can be very demanding if played on ultra. If your PC has low framerate we recommend switching to high shading settings instead of ultra, which disables lumen.

Here a list of all mayor changes:

-New Beach environment

-New sex animation "Grinding Cowgirl"

-Towel as top clothing

-DOF slider for scenario cams

-Male close hands slider

-Controller selector

-Move to selected controller button

-Hide male head scenario command

-Reset button for cam rotation in creator

Fixes:

-Visual glitch for male hair

-Hair light glitch in main menu

-Scenario audio importer

-A bug where scenarios would randomly not show up

-Fixed walk to next pose command

-Fixed overwrite error for some devices

-Fixed creator objects not disappearing in scenarios

Patrons with Beta Tester Tier can download the build:

Thanks for everybody's support with the project!

Have a nice day,

Team Monolith
Ehhh, MAYOR CHANGES? r/boneappletea

4.00 star(s) 48 Votes