VN Others Abandoned Homecoming [v.0.1.0 Prologue] [RaccoonGang]

RaccoonGang

Dec 8, 2022
катарин 2 (1).jpg

Overview:
"Homecoming"
is a web-based visual novel inspired by the League of Legends game and lore. This is a truly charming game with a captivating plot and characters that you will definitely recognize!

Fight your enemies, complete quests, adapt to the new reality, and of course, commit a lot of lewd things to be prepared for your homecoming finally.

Every choice you make is important. It can lead to unexpected twists and differences.

The game is based on corruption and body-swapping acts.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-03
Release Date: 2022-12-03
Developer: RaccoonGang - -
Censored: NO
Version: 0.1.0 (Prologue)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Gameplay:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others:

chrome_vQa2huKd2m.png chrome_t8dGty0bsF.jpg chrome_BFG5uki1lv.jpg нюдес1.jpg

Last edited:

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
The artwork is nice. You could make this something original rather than based on LoL. I'll wait for more content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RaccoonGang

Gorainu

Apr 24, 2021
The art looks really good. I'll hop back to this later when there is a bit more content to chew on. Hoping that the story is as good as the art.

Good luck devs.

• Red Heart

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
I was expecting a little more than 2 minutes of content. I guess I could double that by trying the other option in the ONE choice, but...

I dunno. I can see potential. Neither the art nor the writing are bad. But I would've waited until you had at least 20 minutes of content before releasing. (I do understand wanting to get funding early: I know how much work has already gone into a game like this.)

I feel like you're relying too heavily on LoL knowledge? Because this prologue didn't really give me much idea where this will go (I have played a little, so not going in wholely blind). You established the assassin and paladin characters well enough! For a prologue though, I really have no idea as to the "where" or the "why" any of this is happening. It's mentioned she killed another general/paladin. Was that a hitjob that started this whole thing off? My interpretation was that happened in a similar scenario to what we're seeing, except that time the general was no match for the MC.

I hope this was constructive. I'm trying to be helpful, not a dick. I'm rooting for ya/your project!

P.S. Caught a small bug/typo. The text repeats twice when the paladin-dude offers to get MC a new top. First time it's the preceded by another sentence, then the new dialogue box repeats the line by itself.

• Red Heart

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Hmmmm... It certainly looks visually polished.

If you're making it a VN (and so far it is), please, consider binding rollback/history to mousewheel instead of arrow keys, that's basically the standard because of renPy. Highlighting the currently speaking character's doll is also a useful feature. Just my 2c.

CrimsonRik

Jul 6, 2021
Bruh.. Come on. The game looks like it has tons of potential. Why wouldn't you add penetration and the real stuffs in it? It might have been fire. Everyone loves hot adult beautiful female protags in a game, but it sucks when there are no actual sex stuffs in it

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Name: Homecoming
Tags: Parody
Characters: Redhead and Blonde
Description: "Homecoming" is a web-based visual novel (...)

For a LONG second I thought this was a medieval parody of Spider-Man.

• Haha
Reactions: valkaree99

anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
There is always space for some League of Legends based games and art looks promising to me. Goodluck on this RacconGang (y)