VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Homeless [Ch. 5 v1.0] [Forefinger]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Dreztler

First off, this is mostly a kinetic novel, not really a game. I think in total you make like 20 choices, at least 1/4 of them being in the first 5 minutes, and it's long as fuck.

The writing is awkward. It never quite goes beyond semi-fluent, and often veers into wildly broken English.

The graphics are Sims 4, and frankly I think the author sucks at creating attractive female models. But that obviously begins to fall into personal preference.

There are a few places where the code is just totally broken, but they're easy to get past by just pressing Ignore a bunch in Ren'Py until you get to the next scene.

You play as a fabulously rich, permanently jacked father. You have an adult daughter but you seemingly have a case of Benjamin Button and age in reverse because you only get more handsome and jacked as the story goes on, and you can fuck quite literally every woman you encounter, except said daughter, without consequence or concern. The few times there are seemingly going to be any consequences for your wanton disregard for said women, they only last for about 5 minutes before you're forgiven and get back to the fuckin'. Nothing you do really matters all that much other than like 1-2 choices of which content you're cool with, and whether or not you decide to do a line of coke off some teenager's stomach and relapse, which itself doesn't have too many consequences beyond some additional scenes.

There are multiple times where you just watch yourself sing a whole god damn song while vibing on a keyboard. I think it's meant to make us feel like it's deep and brooding but it just comes off as pretentious and hurts to watch. You can really see the author taking deep whiffs of their own methane if you catch me, but this only happens maybe 4 times and perhaps it has something to do with the (few) choices I made. Not sure, don't want to replay to find out.

If this kind of harem-building pure unadulterated wish-fulfillment is your vibe, where you're obviously playing as a shameless self-insert of the author, then go for it. Personally I found it extremely dull.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

RandyMan6969

I liked this a lot more than I thought I would, It was a pretty easy story to get into, and I actually empathized with the MC.

Renders are pretty good, kind of stylized, but that's fine.

Story is above average.

Gameplay is fine.

As I said above I related to the character, even thought I've never personally been homeless. So that's a positive it a developer can do that.
    I'm recommend trying this one out. I think more people should give it a shot. It's clear the maker of the game is passionate about what they are doing and that's always to be respected.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Yngling

Hmm, I do like this game.

The story itself is pretty good. There is a lot of dialogues with some pretty strong Engrish but it didn't bother me too much.

It contains a good number of hot scenes, fetishes etc.

More importantly it also contains good, meaningful choices. There are a few distinct paths, most notably
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some outcomes are not always really apparent and you may want to do a few tries if you want to get or avoid a specific scene.

As of v0.7 there do seem a few problems with variables related to such choices, I hope the dev can solve those.

Finally, the graphics, the game is made with The Sims screenshots. You can see what you will get in the previews. If this is a dealbreaker, then don't play it. But I have to say I liked the end results better than I thought. There are a decent amount of animated sex scenes as well as multiple poses per non-sex scene.

All in all, I have to substract one star for:
    - Errors
    - Engrish
    - Graphics

Edited Ch.5 v1.0:
    The game is now over 34 GB.... That's rather crazy.... It is probably a result of the animations but still.... o_O
  4. 2.00 star(s)

jeos1

Nah. It´s not worth the download. Cause of the other review with five stars I gave this one a try. Result: it´s lame.
    First of all the graphics have a certain kind of blurryness as if they were made by a child. Everything is washy I was about too try cleaning my monitor. This blur is a total turndown during the sex scenes.
    The optical design of the characters is unique what could be a plus or worth a star but it´s uniquelybad. It´s like the Sims with a nude patch - unsexy as fuck.
    The dialogues are on the humour level beyond zero.

Pro: it seems that the choices you make have an impact on the story, one star for the NTR content (haven´t seen it but seems to be there)
    Another one for encouraging the author for giving it another try.

I´finished the game without ending it (not even this 0.2 version) because it bores the hell out of me. One of the very few gamesI played that I wouldn´t give another chance.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game (V0.2 ) is:

Pros:
    + Nice Renders
    + Nice Story
    + Nice Closeups
    + Different Scenes
    + Easy Playing
    + No Grinding
    + Long Playing Time
    + trans content
    + Active Playing
    Cons:
    - None

Conclusion:
    Like the Story about the MC who has seen his best time long ago,show his problems of the Rich & Famous, and also all the fun you can have if you have the money.
    game has multiple choices that can be chosen without all the walking and clicking.
    also like that there is also alot of juicy sex scenes through the game to keeo you from getting boring.
    Also friends of trans content will love this game (is avoidable)

looking for more in the future.

Worth the download.