EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
screenshot0001.png

Overview:
The main character is a former soccer player who was forced to retire early and started using his knowledge to stay in the business, as a businessman and a talent scout. In a wedding on the verge of ruin with a famous and disagreeable actress, he is forced to shelter a homeless person in his house for a few days. And to make matters worse, she still brings a younger brother. How he will handle this whole situation is up to you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-26
Release Date: 2023-06-25
Developer: Forefinger - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 5 1.0 Public
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Full Game

Win: - -
Compressed: - - - -
Split
(36.53 GB)

Chapter 5 Only
Win
: - - - -
Split (12.42 GB)

Chapter 1 - 4 Media

Extra: - Save Fix - Day21 Fix *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1058828_screenshot0003.png 1058826_screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png screenshot0020.png screenshot0021.png screenshot0022.png

Last edited by a moderator:

NSolas

Jul 22, 2018
Haven't played the game, but the description reminds me of Down and out in Beverly Hills. I only saw the movie for the first time 4 days ago so this is quite the coincidence.

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
what does the NTR tag mean exactly? if you could be a bit clearer on the definition that would help. the site has two, NTR witch is someone not MC taking all or just the Mc's LI. Or NTRI which the MC does the taking of other's LI's.

I have seen an increase in games that use the sims animation, it's not bad... just a crutch to help learn game development i think...

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
what does the NTR tag mean exactly? if you could be a bit clearer on the definition that would help. the site has two, NTR witch is someone not MC taking all or just the Mc's LI. Or NTRI which the MC does the taking of other's LI's.
The NTR tag here means the first option. From the story synopsis, seems pretty likely that MC's wife is going to end up banging the new guests. F95 doesn't yet have a tag for netori or taking other guys' women. Probably not a specific enough fetish.

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
The NTR tag here means the first option. From the story synopsis, seems pretty likely that MC's wife is going to end up banging the new guests. F95 doesn't yet have a tag for netori or taking other guys' women. Probably not a specific enough fetish.
Thank you for your time friend. And thank you for the very quick answer as well!

Reactions: SecretSal

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
In the previous game from this Dev, it was the same. ;) I don't know if you played.
A good game anyway. :D
I use to play it all the time when it first came out but after a while and many expansion packs later i sort of lost interest in it.
I tried playing the other Dev's game but i could not get past the fact it reminded me of the Sims as well.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes