• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This dev is really bad...

open day12.rpy (really, which rpy file doesn't matter).

at the top, with no, spaces, tabs, or anything...try adding this:

define swgm = Character("John", color="#3e3d34")
define swgf = Character("Lauren", color="#d1a860")
define fan = Character("Lauren", color="#3f3f36")

There are probably many more errors like this.

Reactions: Luckzor and Yngling

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Thanks for all the help your giving, once I get around to playing I'll have all the info I need to fix it :)

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
It's because you're not on Diana's path. By not being on Diana's path, you are taken to this:

View attachment 2268037

Which is empty and not implemented. Really no fix to it since the dev has nothing there. Only option is to enable Diana's path:

diana_path = True

Or also be on Stef's path

stef_path = True
i did stef path and same thing happend after i fucked her

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
yep, sorry. There are two places where it tries to go to that empty label. One is:

if not stef_path and not diana_path:
jump day21part5

and the other is:

if not diana_path:
jump day21part5

So it seems where you are on your save, you need to be on Diana's path.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
hope i dont run into issues set both to True so many people in the story cant remember who is who what 1 i like more
i know how to enable the console BUT i forget how to enable the shift D one
Thanks for all the help your giving, once I get around to playing I'll have all the info I need to fix it :)
Dev just provided this file on his discord. Overwrite your current file with this. See if it works out.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Dev just provided this file on his discord. Overwrite your current file with this. See if it works out.
so i manged to get it to work thanks to you i have question i was on the path where i tried to fix things with ex wife but in chapter 4 the maid ange gets mad about her did i lock her out or this happens anyway ?

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
DEV please Edit this:

Extract and run. shit from installation tab with proper explanation on how to play this game or else I will report your sorry ass for being a moron!

THANK YOU FOR THE WASTE OF 6h of my life downloading your shit to not have a new game button!

LOVE SANTA!

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I still hope that the dev can change this so that we can interrupt them before they do it and STILL pursue the daughter.

I think it's a bug in the code that prevents such an outcome. Didn't play the latest update yet so I don't know if it's fixed or not.
Yea, there is an error I discovered a while back. I used to play the game regularly with each update, but I've fallen behind.

Anyway, what I discovered is that if you aren't on the Ollie path, during the party you're able to stop your daughter from doing anything. You over hear her entering the house, and you're given an option to explore one of the rooms, or to confront them. If you don't confront them, they'll sneak to her room and do the deed. If you confront them, he'll apologize and leave. You'll then be able to follow the daughter path from there.

I never discovered it because I always did the Ollie path. When you're on his path, you'll still hear the daughter enter the house, but you'll only be given the option to explore a room, or meet up with Ollie. Because of that, you won't be able to stop the daughter. It seems like a mistake.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
HOW DO I START a NEW GAME?
Hello!!!!!!!
Look for my post a couple pages before. There's a save file there. Load that one up. It's a save from the very start of the game. You'll need to download the media files on the first post in order to see the pics and videos correctly, though. They're labeled as Ch. 1, Ch. 2, and Ch. 3 on the first post.

Alternatively, you can download the bundle on the first page which already has everything already included. It's a big download, though.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
HOW DO I START a NEW GAME?
Hello!!!!!!!
If you downloaded the version that contains all the episodes, technically you "can't" start a new game, you have to load the save file that is there, the same will load the game from the start, like a new game.

There is other code or the dev is just lazy aside from bad with coding? Because in my playthrough I didn't want to see cuck, sharing nor swinger scenes. I got the error in day24, I added that lines of code and the scene is clearly sharing, when it supposed that the MC was against that and Angelina was okay not fucking other people. What's next? We will find out that Angelina was fucking other guys behind our back, when she said that she wouldn't do it?

Saw the code and for the little I know looks like there is missing a decision if you don't wanted cuck, swing and sharing content, tried to find the decision and I couldn't find it. And after seeing that the code has many stupid errors in names like "mid" instead of "maid", ortographical errors. Yeah, I quit the game.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
If you downloaded the version that contains all the episodes, technically you "can't" start a new game, you have to load the save file that is there, the same will load the game from the start, like a new game.

There is other code or the dev is just lazy aside from bad with coding? Because in my playthrough I didn't want to see cuck, sharing nor swinger scenes. I got the error in day24, I added that lines of code and the scene is clearly sharing, when it supposed that the MC was against that and Angelina was okay not fucking other people. What's next? We will find out that Angelina was fucking other guys behind our back, when she said that she wouldn't do it?

Saw the code and for the little I know looks like there is missing a decision if you don't wanted cuck, swing and sharing content, tried to find the decision and I couldn't find it. And after seeing that the code has many stupid errors in names like "mid" instead of "maid", ortographical errors. Yeah, I quit the game.
For Angelina, there was a specific scene when you're out to dinner with her. MC is telling her about his past with his ex-wife. MC is about to talk about sexual things they did and that's when the options show up for that content.

But to your point, yes, there are lots of little bugs like that, which are a pain.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Yea, there is an error I discovered a while back. I used to play the game regularly with each update, but I've fallen behind.

Anyway, what I discovered is that if you aren't on the Ollie path, during the party you're able to stop your daughter from doing anything. You over hear her entering the house, and you're given an option to explore one of the rooms, or to confront them. If you don't confront them, they'll sneak to her room and do the deed. If you confront them, he'll apologize and leave. You'll then be able to follow the daughter path from there.

I never discovered it because I always did the Ollie path. When you're on his path, you'll still hear the daughter enter the house, but you'll only be given the option to explore a room, or meet up with Ollie. Because of that, you won't be able to stop the daughter. It seems like a mistake.
Yeah, but confronting them used to lead to an error and not to the daughter path.
When I encountered this issue when I first played it (several updates ago) I ended up doing the same thing as below.
But while that worked, it was also not really satisfactory.

If you know how to use Ren'Py console, enter this:

dgtconfrontation = False

or

dgtconfrontation = True

Whatever you want it to be.

Otherwise, make sure the game is closed, open day04.rpy, and add this to the very top (no tabs or anything):

default dgtconfrontation = True

or

default dgtconfrontation = False

Save, then re-open the game.

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
if I want to play the game from Chapter 1 then what is the procedure of it?
If you downloaded the whole game (20+GB file) then you can skip the next paragraph and proceed below there. If you just downloaded the Chapter 4 file, read on from here...

Get the media file for chapter 1 from the OP links (near the bottom). Extract those files and move them into the game/ folder of the extracted the game version you're using (the move operation should add the extracted files to the existing image and videos directories). Similar operation is necessary to get the remaining media files when you're ready to play chapters 2&3.

Once the media files are in place, then load a save file. It's weird, but it works. Click the LOAD option and then select the save file. It will load at the start of the game.
Here's a save file. Put it in the game/saves folder of the extracted game version you're using:
https://f95zone.to/threads/homeless-chp-4-v0-3-public-five-against-one.74367/post-9702846
Rename the file to "1-1-LT1.save" so it will show up as the first save on page 1 of your saves list instead of having to go to page 44.

This is the procedure I followed, and it seems to be working. I'm just getting started though, so caveat emptor.

Reactions: Sam199090 and Aizar

samundarkhan91

Dec 19, 2021
If you downloaded the whole game (20+GB file) then you can skip the next paragraph and proceed below there. If you just downloaded the Chapter 4 file, read on from here...

Get the media file for chapter 1 from the OP links (near the bottom). Extract those files and move them into the game/ folder of the extracted the game version you're using (the move operation should add the extracted files to the existing image and videos directories). Similar operation is necessary to get the remaining media files when you're ready to play chapters 2&3.

Once the media files are in place, then load a save file. It's weird, but it works. Click the LOAD option and then select the save file. It will load at the start of the game.
Here's a save file. Put it in the game/saves folder of the extracted game version you're using:
https://f95zone.to/threads/homeless-chp-4-v0-3-public-five-against-one.74367/post-9702846
Rename the file to "1-1-LT1.save" so it will show up as the first save on page 1 of your saves list instead of having to go to page 44.

This is the procedure I followed, and it seems to be working. I'm just getting started though, so caveat emptor.
Thanks for the help. It is indeed a weird procedure to follow but surprisingly it works

Otáviobr0

Sep 29, 2020
i really didnt expect much when I started playing but I was pleasantly surprised, especially with Angelina's route. Nice game!

Dec 4, 2022
Homeless [ Ch1-4 v0.3 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 21 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.29 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.28 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
How to start from CH 1 ? there is no new game, only LOAD

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes