Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
How to start from CH 1 ? there is no new game, only LOAD
We really need a link to s1im's save on the top post. Disabling New Game is the sort of top minds thing id have done when i still programmed

If you downloaded the whole game (20+GB file) then you can skip the next paragraph and proceed below there. If you just downloaded the Chapter 4 file, read on from here...

Get the media file for chapter 1 from the OP links (near the bottom). Extract those files and move them into the game/ folder of the extracted the game version you're using (the move operation should add the extracted files to the existing image and videos directories). Similar operation is necessary to get the remaining media files when you're ready to play chapters 2&3.

Once the media files are in place, then load a save file. It's weird, but it works. Click the LOAD option and then select the save file. It will load at the start of the game.
Here's a save file. Put it in the game/saves folder of the extracted game version you're using:
https://f95zone.to/threads/homeless-chp-4-v0-3-public-five-against-one.74367/post-9702846
Rename the file to "1-1-LT1.save" so it will show up as the first save on page 1 of your saves list instead of having to go to page 44.

This is the procedure I followed, and it seems to be working. I'm just getting started though, so caveat emptor.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Why do people play this when sims 4 and Wicked Whims mod exists?
Its exactly just what this dev made it from.
You can do this as well in your own game, i dont get it

What i did in my game was having my 4 wives banging everything in sight and populating vampire city, we were all a big family.
Probably better story than this dev is doing lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Enot1964

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Why do people play this when sims 4 and Wicked Whims mod exists?
Its exactly just what this dev made it from.
You can do this as well in your own game, i dont get it
It does kinda make me want to turn my Lesbian Vampire Cult save where Lilith starts a cult and Caleb marries Frank N Furter into an AVN.
throw in Wicked Whims and figure out how the hell the HD mod works and you are good to go

And if I throw in some incest & it wll definately get a few downloads here

Reactions: Mfka5

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Homeless-CH4-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
It does kinda make me want to turn my Lesbian Vampire Cult save where Lilith starts a cult and Caleb marries Frank N Furter into an AVN.
throw in Wicked Whims and figure out how the hell the HD mod works and you are good to go

And if I throw in some incest & it wll definately get a few downloads here
Incest is a must + teen pregnancy.
Theres also harem, sharing, ntr, all kinds of kinks its actually pretty good.
Used to play it but figured this site is more worth my time than that game.
I remember having Lilith and Bella as the wives, forgot the 2 other ones.
They all got children and that Master vampire old guy impregnated one of the teen daughters lol
I moved out Caleb out of the house, he was acting like Gigachad all the time and was interested in my wife Bella lol
It gets interesting so quickly, kinda wanna start playing it again

Reactions: Stringy Bob

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !
Images are Q90, Videos Q75

Original size: 5.9GB
Compressed size: 586MB

PC = /

chp 4 v0.4 public

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
There is an error in angelina dinner that lock you into 'cuckold route' because of missing files or some shit. wtf???

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Homeless [ Ch1-4 v0.3 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 21 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.29 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.28 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
i try to play the game, but in the main page of the game there's no start new game option, only load and quit option..it's my first time playing the game. should i download ch1 first, save then i play the ch1-4 compressed ver using that save?

Reactions: odino and Lexkar83

torwar

Feb 15, 2021
Impossible to start the Game please dev.. Put a good instruction for the install not just extract and run ... when we dont have exec files ..

Aug 23, 2019
What's the fun in downloading and playing this? :ROFLMAO: when the developer has no ideas, download the sims 4 with the assembly of sex mods, cut the screenshots, paste the text and voila. it's easier to download the game itself.

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

LordThird

Jul 24, 2020
Don't really know who I should be telling this to but the gofile downloads for ch 1-3 media are broken. Says file doesn't exist.

Reactions: joeblow00

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
no idea how to play it... chp 4 only have load option, chp 1-3 don't have any game files, tried putting the files in the chp 4 game file but that didn't do anything either

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
no idea how to play it... chp 4 only have load option, chp 1-3 don't have any game files, tried putting the files in the chp 4 game file but that didn't do anything either
If you downloaded the compressed version:
download this save file: https://f95zone.to/threads/homeless-chp-4-v0-4-public-five-against-one.74367/post-9702846

Rename it to: "1-1-LT1.save" and put it in your save folder -- which can be found in the games/saves (so something like: C:\Homeless-Ch4-0.3-pc\game\saves)

Then start the game and load the save.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes