VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Homestay [v2.0] [Sinccubus]

1. 1.00 star(s)

loikl

It's another completely hackneyed "story" of a pathetic MC, slutty girls, and an NPC that has practically no special qualities but will still take the MC's girls, basically nothing relevant.

Visually it is regular but not surprising.

A pity that the Dev did not do the same as in his previous game and put the black guy as MC, maybe the story would be more original.

Fast fap, directed 100% for whoever has this fetish, which will not last more than 3 updates maximum.

PS: tag "wholesome"?, each idea invents more things.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

wpeale71341

Wow. This Game is..... Disturbing. I played it for 20 minutes trying to figure it out. I am more confused after than before I began to play. I went from excited about the premise of the game to taking aspirin for a severe headache caused by it. Oh my best advice is to avoid wasting your valuable time. I certainly wish i had done that.

Nothing in this game makes sense at all. There is writing and there is artwprk. The two do not coincicide with each other at all. You will have the story talking about his penis is between her breasts and the artwork shows him laying down sucking on a nipple. WTF? There is no way to immerse yourself in this piece of garbage at all. The scenes just randomly start up and the animation is crap to begin with. When you get introduced to the entering black male they did not even bother to create artwork to go with it. The male is drawn in as a complete after thought and none of the somewhat attention given to the females was given to the male. In 20 minutes the story described sex with the daughter and the black male twice with no scenes to match. Yet the mother's sex with the black was shown while writing went with the daughter also being present and watching. Where was the daughter in the scene? Not there that is where. Avoid the need to cure a headache and skip this monstrosity. You have been fairly warned.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

ironsmash

Nothing makes sense in the game, lets start:

- The main page description and story of the game doesn't fit what is inside the game.
    - At first it's hard to understand who is the MC.
    - Description of a very interesting sex scene in text only. Why? Felt like text based until sex scenes started.
    - No buildup
    - The scenes don't match the text!! Makes no sense!!
    - The GUI is super confusing.

Gave it a star for the art and animations. Dev needs to go back to work.