BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1687328891736.jpeg

Overview:
Hirokazu and Madoka, who met in the same seminar at university, were leading a peaceful life as a dual-earner couple.
The only complaint is that his wife earns more money than him, and that their nightly activities are a little too boring.

But recently, there was something that bothered him.
A chance encounter with Tyrell the man who used to be interested in Madoka since college years.
This brings back memories that he had been trying to avoid remembering. Get Cucked...​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-21
Release Date: 2023-06-21
Developer: Sinccubus - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

85939cb826f0e06db544f70fdeeaa2b9.gif screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
There's a screenshot with an Asian mother and daughter and the text says "my daughter" so unfortunately it looks like the MC is the cuck.
didn't notice that....but i do know that this dev only does cuck-content/NTR...i'm not cool with it btw...i'm just here to chat a little XD "live and let live"...this dev is obsessed with blackening/QoS content

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Sinccubus still "makes" games lol?
define "Makes", because usually the UI are bad, his first game has yellow text on a yellow background...it's not a game, it's an attempt to blind people XD it pushes the ophthalmologists/oculists' agenda XD they get money from us being blinded, by us buying new glasses or going through eye-surgeries XD

Last edited:
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes