Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
define "Makes", because usually the UI are bad, his first game has yellow text on a yellow background...it's not a game, it's an attempt to blind people XD it pushes the ophthalmologists/oculists' agenda XD they get money from us being blinded, by us buying new glasses or doing through eye-surgeries XD
There's a reason I put "makes" between quotations, you didn't even list the worse of the issues lol.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
This game brings MTL to a whole other level I never knew even existed. I'm not mad, I'm actually impressed. The disjointedness of this game is sith level strong.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Oh... alright. No build up, no anticipation... Just start game, click a couple times and HUGE BLACK COCK RIGHT IN YOUR FACE!

I'm okay... I'm fine.. This is fine.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Welp, that UI is hot garbage. Never a good sign when you need to click at random unexplained cryptic icons for a few minutes before you accidently stumble across the skip text options.

• Haha
Reactions: Hollowedzs

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I guess I'll never understand this sort thing. I'd take everything in the divorce and the only thing she'd be left with is the black cock, that is until he got bored and found someone else. Maybe even post shit on you tube just for shits and giggles.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Welp, that UI is hot garbage. Never a good sign when you need to click at random unexplained cryptic icons for a few minutes before you accidently stumble across the skip text options.
at this point? it's this dev's signature...it's not a Sincubus game if the UI isn't awful

• Haha

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I know ntr doesn't bother me to the point I enjoy some stories that have it but wholesome isn't quite the word i'd use for something that destroys lives.

"Awww, look at that man breaking down as he watches his life crumble infront of him while his wife bounces on another mans cock ... such a nice life"
amen brother(or sister, i don't wanna assume your current gender and sexual identity XD)

Reactions: Jccurtis

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Homestay-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Graphically, it's far from what DEVs usually do. I barely played that I immediately put it in the trash. (n)

• Haha
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes