Ren'Py - Honey Kingdom [v0.2b] [PhantomZz]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Echowraith

It's a game with a really original and engaging story. A must-visit for trap enthusiasts, offering more than enough adult content. The story pulls you in and keeps you curious, although it has some grind mechanics which I didn't mind much. (Plus, I played it on phone, so consider that.) Whether you're looking for fap material or a story, if it's traps you're after, definitely give this a try.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

unklem

Well it's not often you find a h-game that holds up to half with a boner, two thirds with tension and the rest with almost tears in your eyes. Perhaps I came to a bad root, because one fragment is not unlocked in the gallery, but anyway, it's so a game that touches. The musical accompaniment helps the immersion. In the English version, there is one phrase in Russian that was forgotten to be translated, but most likely the author already knows about it.
    So if you want to use the game for a jerking, then it's better to do it in the first 2/3 of the story.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Kezza329

Fantastic writing, amazing story that grips and hooks you from the moment you invest into the plot.. character development is top notch, making you actually care for the ladies of the house.. animated too, could be more detailed, but still thankful its not stills. traps galore is greatttttt. cool world that im looking forward to exploring as updates role out more content.

phenomenal game, wish i knew more like it. and cannot wait for new content. support the dev on their platforms!!

wishlists: pube options for tenants, ranging from genital to ass, to body etc.. more varied scenes, so more ass related foreplay, gaping, more regular night visits/ sleep events as both the visitor and visitee. ass licking, fingering, spreading etc.. more characters to fuck and play with in the world, ranging from sizes, age, gender, kinks etc. dynamic world events aka lewd stuff. just more trapsssss and more diverse and kinky stuff that we can repeat!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Zekethor

I usually don't write reviews, but even though trap/gay stuff is not my fetish, I liked the game, the writing, especially the dynamics of care and affection with her bees, it touched my heart the moment Alice says she had a nice dream in which she was a butterfly, I know it's something so simple, but at the same time it illustrates the innocence and goodness in her heart, and now at the end of the update my heart hurts again haha, so I justify my note with a very nice story well written and characters varied in personality, fear, motives etc, you won't find here that feeling that someone is writing, I leave it as a suggestion to Dev to put more scenes of Rimjob, in short it's worth being in yours list
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Bunsel87

I really enjoyed this. Art style is very good, it's not to grindy and has a nice story until now.

Thing is though this is still under development so it sometimes feels a bit empty.

I can't wait to see further updates.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

TarokBerserk

V.019b

Introduction

The game starts after the protagonist's father dies and he receives an inheritance letter, passing the business on to his son, which in this case is a brothel with trap "girls", it is up to his son (protagonist) to decide how he treats the employees , being either good (pure) or bad (lewd).

The story follows the life of the protagonist creating his business empire, working and investing and new things that the game makes available for you, such as new jobs, new employees and sponsorships. As you progress in the game, more money is earned and more adversity happens, whether good or bad.

Conclusion

Since the game is not yet complete (long way to go), I can't give a full review, but far from being a bad game, it's sensational, even if you don't like the trap genre, you might like it for the art, the charisma of the characters, or the sexual scenes that leave anyone excited. A good game to have fun and relax if you know what I mean. ;)

Art: 9/10
    Story "can be changed": 8/10
    Mechanics: Simple
    Nsfw Content/galley : for now very little
    Nsfw scenes : 10/10
    Attachment for the characters: 10/10
  7. 4.00 star(s)

brothermora

The art is a little bit below average, although I personally think it has its charm - very reminiscent of Pinktea's early games and anyone who has followed them knows that their art consistently improved over the years. The main gameplay loop is also solid enough with there being some grind but it never feels too much. Some other reviews have pointed out the similarities between this and Harem Hotel, but ultimately I think they're superficial and that the two games are different enough that it's not a big deal.

My two big complaints at the time of writing are:
    1. the dialogue is subpar (I'm not sure if this is an issue where the writer is ESL and has difficulty expressing things, or just that they're new to writing character dialogue).
    2. I wish there were more true trap/femboy characters. Everyone seemingly is one brand of futa or another, and it would have been nice to have more andro/femboy representation.

The strongest aspect is definitely the story. Especially once you get access to Kate/Chloe the story really picks up and becomes genuinely intriguing. I look forward to seeing how it progresses.

The game is still in the early stages of development so it wouldn't surprise me to see this get better and better as more releases come out and end at a 5 by the time the game is completed. It's already shown a strong start and it's definitely worth a play.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

SilentRunning

I would have given this more than 3 stars, if not for the fact that almost everything about Honey Kingdom is taken directly from another very popular game where a dude who inherits a hotel starts his harem.

It is well done. And I am sure a lot of people will enjoy it, but I am not sure if there is a single idea in Honey Kingdom that can't be linked directly to that other game.

Hopefully as time goes on Honey Kingdom will do something a bit more unique, but even the ideas used for building the world setting have extreme similarities to that other game. Going to be hard to get away out from under that other game's shadow.

Still, worth trying.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Wafflewaffuru

Honestly, the art is amazing. The characters are beautiful, and the premise of this is everything. A harem of cute traps, futas, hermaphrodites, whatever you wanna call them, where YOU'RE the top? Amazing. Not to mention there's a pretty wholesome story under all of it, kind of similar in ways to harem hotel and greener pastures where you're providing a safe haven for those on the run. It's main focus is something underappreciated, underloved, and undertackled by the the mass majority of content creators here and I have to say this tickles my fancy and I can't wait to see where this goes. Absolutely amazing.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

twm4005

Really charming and unique, each character has some depth. They're all pretty cute and the dialogue is good despite the occasional broken English. I'm excited to see more updates, and to see how the story develops and the characters change, long-term, with the decisions you make in the game.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Txxus

Nice game, the art is 2d, which is always welcome. It might feel like there is little to see at the moment but I know first hand how difficult and tedious can be to put this much together on your own. We need more trap games. My only complains would be that there could be some basic animaitons and the story could use more work. But no indie game is perfect. I encourage anyone that enjoys traps to give it a go.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

RandomHornyDude

Current version: v0.1b

I really like the artstyle and the girls look very good. I feel a lot of promise with a decent enough plot and much potential. The dialogue could use some work, it feels like dialogue is just russian but translated word for word into english, some phrases don't make sense. There are also instances where the dialogue uses the default name "Vlad" even when you have picked something else, and once the text is russian (Spoiler!: If you want to spank Alice after already having done so the same day).
    So yeah, improve the dialogue and maybe get a proofreader then I will give the game a 5/5.

Good luck Dev!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

mehmoud18

The game is already good, the artistic style is very correct but I can't wait to see other scenarios and possibilities in the game like access to the park, the library etc... which will give us other characters and interactions.
    A game to follow in the coming months.
    Edit: I will be here for the next update in 1 month :)
  14. 5.00 star(s)

skaisher

review for 0.1b

This game has a ton of potential and seems to be really well made.

It has good art and writing. I didn't encounter any bugs. And it's not too grindy nor does it have annoying mechanics.

It really just needs more content.

It's very much a futa/trap kinda game, more so than a sissification game. It does have elements of a trainer, but the characters already have accepted that they look and act like girl (or even see themselves as girls). They are also already mostly obedient. It might be nice to have a girl who isn't already in this stage, but it's great regardless.

5/5, worth a download, but not much content yet.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Chrikopher

Honestly, I'm so glad this game showed up, and I managed to find it. I've been on this site for a little less than two years, yet this is the first trap/femboy focused game I've found (that I can remember), and while yes, it is pretty short, I thoroughly enjoyed it through and through. I look forward to the development and completion of this game. I love the premise, hoping for the best for the creator and his current and future projects.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

bluezenithlol

This game is simple yet effective, the art as well, I'll be definitely on the lookout for new versions and so far, this is the most promising game for me this year, after another version is out i'll definitely support on patreon, hope there's gonna be a bit more variety in the girls as well because that's what's gonna determine if this game is good or excellent (also voice acting in the distant future would kick ass)
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Dareios

Nice to see a slightly fresher concept for the game (trans + light / dark path mixed with the context of a brothel, and what's currently here makes for a pleasant experience

- Nice graphics - while not ultra detailed, they look pleasant, and there is a fair amount of variation for what is already there

- Good writing - the developer appears to not be a primary speaker of english, but the writing has very few mistakes and is sensical - while the backstory is your standard "inherit X from your father", the story isn't forcing you to go down the same path
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, a nice start for the game, hopefully the dev continues building on the basics to build a good game
  18. 5.00 star(s)

LuckyFurry

Englisch:

Finally a game I really like. Good graphics and great entertainment. I especially like the genitals :D very nicely designed. A good start, the game definitely has a lot of potential. I see potential in better animations and the story. Nonetheless, I think the game has been designed very well so far

Deutsch:

Endlich ein spiel was mir sehr sehr gut gefällt.

Gute grafik und Tolle Unterhaltungen.

Mir gefällen besonders die genitalien :D sehr schön gestaltet.

Eine guter anfang, das spiel hat auf jedenfall viel potenzial.

Potenzial sehe ich in besseren Animationen und der Story.

Dennoch finde ich das spiel bis hier hin schon sehr gut gestaltet worden