DudeManBroGuy

Apr 14, 2018
Have you helped her with her studies?
Yeah, and she's now attending the uni.

But when I try to see almost anyone I get the message "What am I thinking about? I need to finder her immediately".
I must have skipped over dialogue, cause I have no idea who that's referring to. Anywhere I go, nothing happens.

Easterhare

May 28, 2022

But when I try to see almost anyone I get the message "What am I thinking about? I need to finder her immediately".
I must have skipped over dialogue, cause I have no idea who that's referring to. Anywhere I go, nothing happens.
It's probably the part where Kate is missing, she's in the park.

stressbuster

Nov 16, 2020

That happened with me too. I think there is a bug in the code. Mine was resolved automatically as I could talk to everyone except Kate. I continued with the rest of the story until the relevant part came. I think you should try going to the park.

DudeManBroGuy

Apr 14, 2018
That happened with me too. I think there is a bug in the code. Mine was resolved automatically as I could talk to everyone except Kate. I continued with the rest of the story until the relevant part came. I think you should try going to the park.
Kate wasn't there, BUT the day after Maria showed up to tell me Kate is missing. I think going to the park triggered the event.
Thanks for the help!

Reactions: stressbuster

skic

Jul 11, 2022
am I the only one that couldnt go to Alice's Room after Kate's run? I think im losing Alice route not sure if its a bug or smth

Reactions: Kyouma17

Thaimas

Sep 10, 2021
Bug report: buying sneakers for Kate, declared price is $350, deducted from account money $200

Lane Lane

Aug 12, 2020
If you do decide to go with this please make it optional or something that can be turned on or off in the menu. Im sure others would agree with this idea as we don't mind fucking something with a dick but getting fucked with a dick is a no go.
I second this as I am sick of so many of these games, videos, etc., being from the perspective of the MC taking it from others and rarely giving it, or a heavy dom/sub story. I like that this story is more caring and affectionate from a male perspective that began as mainly hetero and maintains that the sissies/traps are girls, so he does not take dick from them as they identify their place on their own, and he remains in the more stereotypically CIS male role. This doesn't mean he has to dom (as Lisa wouldn't have it that way), but he remains the pitcher and the bees are his catchers.

And, again, I agree that if you choose to put in content where the MC switches roles, please make it optional or warn when a path will go that route, for those who do not wish to play that story.

4.70 star(s) 20 Votes