Mod Others Unity Honey Select 2 Assests making

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Hello there!
I'm thinking about different stuff, and have one project in mind - Combination of RPG and VN. And thinking about using Honey Select 2 for this purpose. I know it's not the best idea, but at least I can handle it by myself without need of artist.
But I wasn't able to find enough good clothes elements for this engine, that can satisfy my needs. Does anyone has knowledge how to add assests there, or link with realy large data base with assets for this "game"?

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Повседневную женскую одежду можно создать в редакторе практическую любую. Вот с мужскими персонажами это не так, там меньше возможностей. При редактирование если использовать Overlays то можно даже удалить некоторые детали с выбранной одежды. По моему опыты при создании визуальной новеллы в Honey Select 2 больше всего времени уходит на настройка карты в студии и правильного света. Так что повседневную одежду делать легко.

You can create almost any casual women's clothing in the editor. This is not the case with male characters, there are fewer opportunities. When editing, if you use Overlays, you can even remove some details from the selected clothing. In my experience, when creating a visual novel in Honey Select 2, the most time spent setting up the map in the studio and the correct lighting. So casual clothes are easy to make.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
I need different fantasy armor pieces/elements.
На сайте по словам ищи которые подходят для того что ищешь illusioncards.booru.org

On the site, search for words that match what you are looking for illusioncards.booru.org

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
На сайте по словам ищи которые подходят для того что ищешь illusioncards.booru.org

On the site, search for words that match what you are looking for illusioncards.booru.org
I saw this site before. It's some kind of image site? I didn't found any trace of download links or so, just links to harmfull sites.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
I saw this site before. It's some kind of image site? I didn't found any trace of download links or so, just links to harmfull sites.
Так не надо переходить по ссылка на разные сайты, даже на этом сайте есть реклама. Там ищешь карты которые нужно и одежду с тех персонажей.

So there is no need to follow the link to different sites, even on this site there is an advertisement. There you are looking for cards that you need and clothes from those characters.