turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi guys, anyone know how to change the Title Screen to other maps ? Mine always stuck at the Pool map...I want to change to another Background but Can't find "Change map" anywhere in the Title setting...
Never heard about this is possible.
And also unnecessary in my opinion.
If your game even can´t load this title screen we have another problem with your install. The scenes in the game are much more demanding to graphical power, so lately you will fail there.

Look if your game folder is on top of a drive and not C:/ without unnecessary subfolders like D:/HS2, to enable shortest file pathes.

Reactions: soulkeeper
Feb 3, 2022
Only DHH turning off isn´t sufficient - if you use Hanmens shaders and textures u need to activate GraphicsMod and there SSS.

But as I described you can always change shader and skin to non Hanmen, then you don´t need GraphicsMod and may proceed with DHH as before.
How u change the shader jojo described very well.

This is the correct procedure relating to Hanmen stuff since I´m on HS2 (R4), so I have still no answer why you didn´t need this before.
i'll follow jojo901's instructions and see how that goes.

you mentioned i didn't have Hanmen's in r12, then how was it working in r11? perhaps it bugged out or something? idk. also, i checked and it wasn't ALL my cards that showed up like this, but only certain ones. i checked if any of hanmen's skins where used, but nope.

i'm so confused. lol.

anyway, i'll try changing the shader as you said and see what comes of it.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hi guys, anyone know how to change the Title Screen to other maps ? Mine always stuck at the Pool map...I want to change to another Background but Can't find "Change map" anywhere in the Title setting...
I'm not aware if this is possible. It does allow you to add a character to this map in the Title page I believe.

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
How to solve a breast problem?
Вreast created in the editor:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And here's what's in the game:
There was a problem in ver. 5, and the same problem in ver. 12.:unsure:
Even on low graphics settings.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i'll follow jojo901's instructions and see how that goes.

you mentioned i didn't have Hanmen's in r12, then how was it working in r11? perhaps it bugged out or something? idk. also, i checked and it wasn't ALL my cards that showed up like this, but only certain ones. i checked if any of hanmen's skins where used, but nope.

i'm so confused. lol.

anyway, i'll try changing the shader as you said and see what comes of it.
As I said it´s not only the skin, if it´s the shader you have to look in the material editor

Reactions: slammingsalmon

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How to solve a breast problem?
Вreast created in the editor:
And here's what's in the game:
There was a problem in ver. 5, and the same problem in ver. 12.:unsure:
Even on low graphics settings.
In my experience it´s a case of extremer breast settings, the collision system in HS2 isn´t the best one.

Feb 3, 2022
As I said it´s not only the skin, if it´s the shader you have to look in the material editor

so i've been going thru the cards to change the shader as mentioned. it seems to work. i just wish there was a way to just "default" all cards to it. oh well. at least that's one problem solved.

thank you for the help and patience with me. :)

soulkeeper

Jun 24, 2019
Never heard about this is possible.
And also unnecessary in my opinion.
If your game even can´t load this title screen we have another problem with your install. The scenes in the game are much more demanding to graphical power, so lately you will fail there.

Look if your game folder is on top of a drive and not C:/ without unnecessary subfolders like D:/HS2, to enable shortest file pathes.
Thanks for responding to my question, I can load the title screen but it just feel kinda bored with same title screen everytime loading into the game...So I wondered if we can change it to other scenes...As I see people uploading images with different title screen...

Or is there any way we can skip straight to "Play" without entering the "Game Menu" of Title screen ?

soulkeeper

Jun 24, 2019
I'm not aware if this is possible. It does allow you to add a character to this map in the Title page I believe.
Yes, I've been playing with my Girls on Title Screen using HS2Plug mod, but kinda bored with the same title screen and same background.

Do you happen to know a way or a mod that we can skip the Title screen to go straight to "Play" ? I know there are mods to skip straight to Maker (Female/Male) but not straight to "Play"...

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
since i just installed the game so the answer will definetly no,how do i do it?is there any easy way to do it?
Play the game, after the intro and a few other things you should have enough points to unlock. Id say 12 points if you play once through intro and be naughty with the hostess. The points to unlock that feature is 5 points i think. By this time you'd know mods and get the other points.

Reactions: Velcrofly

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
so what is this all about ? is it some sort of game we play or we just customize characters how we like and interact with them?also which link do i have to download i can't understand
pls help

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
since i just installed the game so the answer will definetly no,how do i do it?is there any easy way to do it?
If you have no clue how to play the game you should take a look into the game manual. Although the picture labels are still japanese there is also an english description.
InitSetting-Manual.jpg

First you have to call Fur, then you get the option to look into your Achievements.
Unfortunately in the newer versions the labeliing of the Achievement Button is missing.
Achievement-newButton.jpg

Last edited:

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
so what is this all about ? is it some sort of game we play or we just customize characters how we like and interact with them?also which link do i have to download i can't understand
pls help
Honey Select 2 is -
The ultimate sex simulator is here! Honey Select 2: Libido Deluxe is a love letter to making love. Engage with high-quality, fully-customizable characters in every imaginable situation. From romantic candlelight sex to the most specific kinks, Honey Select is sure to satisfy you!

You can get a version through Steam or
various other sites. Most will come with the full (DLC and Mods) I trust this site

Choose how you download.

You can make yourself and girl of your dreams. Save the configurations in "cards" to share and pass along and or trade.
If you lack creative skills this you can find "cards" here.

Be careful HS1 cards are not compatible with HS2 cards.

I hope this helps....

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Yes, I've been playing with my Girls on Title Screen using HS2Plug mod, but kinda bored with the same title screen and same background.

Do you happen to know a way or a mod that we can skip the Title screen to go straight to "Play" ? I know there are mods to skip straight to Maker (Female/Male) but not straight to "Play"...
I'm not aware of such a Mod. Given someone created one to go Straight to Maker (which I use all the time) it seems possible. But I wouldn't have the first idea how.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Honey Select 2 is -
The ultimate sex simulator is here! Honey Select 2: Libido Deluxe is a love letter to making love. Engage with high-quality, fully-customizable characters in every imaginable situation. From romantic candlelight sex to the most specific kinks, Honey Select is sure to satisfy you!

You can get a version through Steam or
various other sites. Most will come with the full (DLC and Mods) I trust this site

Choose how you download.

You can make yourself and girl of your dreams. Save the configurations in "cards" to share and pass along and or trade.
If you lack creative skills this you can find "cards" here.

Be careful HS1 cards are not compatible with HS2 cards.

I hope this helps....
thanks mate but can you tell which link i have to download from f95zone here pls?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
thanks mate but can you tell which link i have to download from f95zone here pls?
Go to
Select Honey Select 2 DX on the left, then choice of download method on the right. I recommend the Full Pack Torrent option. It takes a long time to downlaod but saves having to join things up afterwards which I have found to be error prone.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
pls help
So if you have now idea what this game is doing let me add something to the fine answers of akumakazama and Velcrofly:

- first learn about this game here (search through all links on the right side)
- this I wrote years ago about this game https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-7219932 and https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-7224995
- and finally here is more of the 2 ways to get and download the game https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9947646

You´re welcome to ask further details :D

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Question, is the complete download include the 14 or so additional packs on front page or are they optional mods?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes