turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is the Registry Fixer something i should have ran when i installed? I guess i could run it.

my computer is a ryzen 3(old. i know. haha) integrated graphics. Windows 10. 16gb ram. I have been playing since R8 with no problems. Not at the highest quality, but yes. it was up until r12 that HS started crashing. i have been using windowed mode now and that seems to have mitigated the problem(knock on wood). it's just baffling how it just started crashing out of the blue.

also i have provided the screenshot of the install. it is at the root of my ssd as HS2. no long name.

View attachment 2657838
Looking fine so far I can see. Unfortunately the path isn´t visible.

Anyway I tested a little between solutions and window mode - looks like fullscreen is even a little faster than windowed.
Full HD drops ~ 10 FPS to 30-40 in comparison to 1600x900.

Ok. integrated graphics isn´t the overkill but it was always sayed HS2 should run also on onboard graphics.

My last idea is to report this "R12" issue to ScrewThisNoise

Reactions: slammingsalmon

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: jojo901

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The archivable files for R12 are corrupted, I downloaded from both Mega and GDrive but still the same. I can't do torrents can someone please help?
do you have a Version of HS2?. If not you can try the following: download R11 (i.e. from gofile, that's what I did)
Extract everything and see if it's working.
download the update file R11 to R12. Run the update .exe of R12 (of course at your own risk, i did it this way and got no Problems)
Upgrade files you find here

But note that the upgrade way is error prone.

Reactions: jojo901

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello guys. Do you have the HS2 RX12 but a download way different from torrent??? The torrent page stopped at 64 GB.
Never heard about this.
Although torrent may stop if your internet connection fails, but proceeding automatically if connection is established again. You can leave it alone while sleeping or working until finished.

I myself using uTorrent and never failed.

And: the game + mods (=BetterRepack) is actually only ~60GB.
The Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (~150GB) is only for StudioNEO, you can deselect before strting the torrent download.

Reactions: Velcrofly

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can someone tell me what software Characters like Honey Select are made with? I like Honey Select Character, i see a lot of games with this type of character too. I also want to make some of my own characters
Illusion games are using Unity3D.

Each game has it´s own character maker, but they aren´t always compatible.
Only HS, AIShoujo and RoomGirl (with limitations) are interchangeable.

Asyf

Feb 3, 2022
Never heard about this.
Although torrent may stop if your internet connection fails, but proceeding automatically if connection is established again. You can leave it alone while sleeping or working until finished.

I myself using uTorrent and never failed.

And: the game + mods (=BetterRepack) is actually only ~60GB.
The Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (~150GB) is only for StudioNEO, you can deselect before strting the torrent download.
I downloaded using a torrent but after I extracted a lot of files that were damaged

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I downloaded using a torrent but after I extracted a lot of files that were damaged
What tool did you use to extract? I recommend 7-Zip which together with QBit Torrent are my tools of choice as they have worked every time without fail for me.

Failing any other ideas I suspect you may need to re-download. I really hope that isn't the case so maybe someone else has a bright idea that solves it. But from your other replies I'm pretty stumped as to why you've had a problem.
Best of luck. Sounds like you deserve some now.

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
Hoping someone here can help me out. Been having an issue with Hanmen next gen face/body. The bodies are working fine, but the next gen faces are either black or translucent. I've turned on graphics mod, enabled sss, used the material editor to check if the Hanmen next gen face was actually selected. And I tried out different textures for the head but they always end up clashing with the body.
I got everything working smoothly the last time and now I can't seem to find what's wrong

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm using a laptop with 8gb of ram and i still have 170gb of free space plus the game files so that's 110gb left
That should be sufficient.
As Velcro posted I also have best experience with 7-Zip - try this if u used another extractor.
Are there error messages while extracting?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hoping someone here can help me out. Been having an issue with Hanmen next gen face/body. The bodies are working fine, but the next gen faces are either black or translucent. I've turned on graphics mod, enabled sss, used the material editor to check if the Hanmen next gen face was actually selected. And I tried out different textures for the head but they always end up clashing with the body.
I got everything working smoothly the last time and now I can't seem to find what's wrong
Try this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10862205

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks for the quick reply, but it didn't work. When I perform those steps, I get a clearly darker skin for my head and whenever I save and reload, the translucent or grey face is back. I think the problem is me having gotten R10 instead of R12 like I did last time.
A special card or more?
Anyway share an example card here and a screenshot how she´s looking like in your creator.

R10 shouldn´t be a reason, Hanmens is existing for longer.

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
That's odd. Did you try to redownload the Torrent or is the previous one?
I may be wrong but I thought it took me longer to extract than 4.5 hours elapsed, so I wonder if the download is complete.

Are the only errors relating to KKManager? If so that should not affect your game.
It's a useful thing to have for updates to the game and checking cards and mods.
The files are in a self-contained subfolder. You can download it separately and replace that entire subfolder.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes