ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
You´re right - I just wondered why this thread is still called Honey Select 2 [DX R11] [Illusion] despite the newer releases.
Also the download links on page 1 here are quite outdated and indeed newbies might be confused about the recent version.

So a request to the Mods: pls update this thread !!!
I would suggest the author just link to as that would always show the latest version I've released... the first post has some mirrors I don't upload to, so not really commented on it, but that is less useful when it's two releases behind :oops:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I would suggest the author just link to as that would always show the latest version I've released... the first post has some mirrors I don't upload to, so not really commented on it, but that is less useful when it's two releases behind :oops:
I guess it could work but then it would just be a redirect. That would make this thread for getting it pretty much useless. It really does need to be updated.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
if its not to much to ask its this version a repack
Honey Select 2 Libido DX (R12) i was planning on buying it from steam
I'm not sure what your asking. The repack is up to 13 now but this site is a ways behind, has been for a while. If you want the new one you can go here . The version here still has the pregnancy mod though so it's up to you.

Reactions: Up_down

Up_down

Mar 26, 2020
I'm not sure what your asking. The repack is up to 13 now but this site is a ways behind, has been for a while. If you want the new one you can go here . The version here still has the pregnancy mod though so it's up to you.
thanks and once again sorry for bothering you

Reactions: Skeltom

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Indeed!
If any noob asking here how to get the game I´m always leading them to
But some try by themself (that´s in principle no bad behaviour) and then get trapped into that non updated way of this thread :(

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
if its not to much to ask its this version a repack
Honey Select 2 Libido DX (R12) i was planning on buying it from steam then i saw it is not available
Pregnancy is well answered by Skeltom.

About the existing HS2 versions (Steam or BetterRepack) read this first https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9723614

So you don´t need to buy it from steam, you can download the full modded game as BetterRepack from
Pls note that today version R13 was released from ScrewThisNoise https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10995044

rainingdayss

Aug 21, 2022
A lot of the maps are packed together like that. They are fine and all but I have a better time just making my own. If you really want to use them you could try this plugin. I haven't used it so I don't know how well it works.

So I actually do have that I believe but I can't really find a way to remove items from the console nor increase size even with messing with the scale of each thing. The only thing that seems to happen is that the lighting is moved xd so it is affecting something...
1686711391691.png

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So I actually do have that I believe but I can't really find a way to remove items from the console nor increase size even with messing with the scale of each thing. The only thing that seems to happen is that the lighting is moved xd so it is affecting something...
View attachment 2695980
It looks like your just setting the light groups. When you click on an item in the list it will turn green on the map. If you want to hide it click "set inactive". I haven't played around with it much but I assume it's the same for scale and such.

Wall.png

rainingdayss

Aug 21, 2022
It looks like your just setting the light groups. When you click on an item in the list it will turn green on the map. If you want to hide it click "set inactive". I haven't played around with it much but I assume it's the same for scale and such.

View attachment 2696055
Ah okay this should solve it, another thing is if anyone knows, are dicks "hidden" or not shown on default? One of my char's is missing theirs when I removed all clothes and can't find any options to toggle it off or on...

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Ah okay this should solve it, another thing is if anyone knows, are dicks "hidden" or not shown on default? One of my char's is missing theirs when I removed all clothes and can't find any options to toggle it off or on...
If you mean in studio you have to show it. If it's in the main game the character my not have an uncensor selected.

Penis.png

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hello again! Is there a guide for making a custom map? Sry if I ask too many question.
HI!
Actually you can do or make almos whatever you like!, StudioNeo V2 has enough tools and complements to do so. There are other methods, like using Unity platform, Maya, Blender and those kind of suites. That tutorial is beyond this site and forum BUT if you want to make a simple map, say, a simple bedroom, living room, etc. You Can do it in studio neo, wall by wall, dor by knobdoor, window, curtain, nails, nuts and bolts etc.
What do you want to make?

Mar 28, 2023
HI!
Actually you can do or make almos whatever you like!, StudioNeo V2 has enough tools and complements to do so. There are other methods, like using Unity platform, Maya, Blender and those kind of suites. That tutorial is beyond this site and forum BUT if you want to make a simple map, say, a simple bedroom, living room, etc. You Can do it in studio neo, wall by wall, dor by knobdoor, window, curtain, nails, nuts and bolts etc.
What do you want to make?
I want to make a medium size modern bar, which have a something like a small stage for music band.

Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I want to make a medium size modern bar, which have a something like a small stage for music band.
Very well!!
You can do it from scratch OR you can harvest some maps from here to there, using only that you need, for example, I remember saw a scene in Kenzato booru of a stage, crowded and then the couple gone to the toilets to have some action, so you can use that scene, clearing all actors, folders with gimmicks, lights, props etc, and save that scene. then Import only the necessary, for example only the stage, right. then search another scene and "borrow" the bar, tables, props, and so. You feel me?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mystic Paragon
Mar 28, 2023
Very well!!
You can do it from scratch OR you can harvest some maps from here to there, using only that you need, for example, I remember saw a scene in Kenzato booru of a stage, crowded and then the couple gone to the toilets to have some action, so you can use that scene, clearing all actors, folders with gimmicks, lights, props etc, and save that scene. then Import only the necessary, for example only the stage, right. then search another scene and "borrow" the bar, tables, props, and so. You feel me?
Thanks for the insight Kaseijin Sensei!

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes