CuNickel

Feb 19, 2018
When you get a missing mod message this may not really mean the mod is missing. Mostly only the mod version is not the same as in your game. Primarily Accessories are affected. The game doesn´t update a cards mod automatically.
Therefore it´s be sufficient to remove once and then apply again.

I don´t know a main "mod download page" so far.
Most needed mods are included in BetterRepack, special mods are usually named by the author with explanation how to get.
Maybe your game version is outdated? Current Repack version is R8.
Most of the mods are either included or paywalled, but the missing ones may not actually be missing. When zipmods get updated, the ones that are applied to a character don't update on the character. When the game sees a different version than what you have as a zipmod file, it declares it missing.
Ahh I see. I downloaded the R8 recently and then some additional cards from BepisDB and on it was showing me files missing, even some that are definitely included in the repack so it must be like you said.

How does one "update" the dependencies? Do I have to open the Card in Studio or ingame or is there even a way to do it with the manager? I haven't ever fumbled around with cards so sorry if that's quit a straight forward question. =)

MetaK

Jul 17, 2018
Okay, this is odd. Most of the character cards I downloaded somehow became corrupted. This happened I THINK right after I fiddled around with the Nividia control panel to switch Configure Surround, Physx to my GPU to try and fix an issue with my FPS (Game was REALLY laggy for some reason, and this also did NOT fix the problem with the bad framerate)

This ever happen to anyone else?

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ahh I see. I downloaded the R8 recently and then some additional cards from BepisDB and on it was showing me files missing, even some that are definitely included in the repack so it must be like you said.

How does one "update" the dependencies? Do I have to open the Card in Studio or ingame or is there even a way to do it with the manager? I haven't ever fumbled around with cards so sorry if that's quit a straight forward question. =)
You don´t need Studio - this is independent from the game, u have to use the ingame character creator.
I can´t post here a full creator turotial - google for "HS2 creator tutorial" and u will find some Youtubes that help.

A short introduction: first make a Backup of your card in another location in the case something goes totally wrong with your changes. In the Main screen choose "Create" and then "Girls" (if your card is a girl ;)) - you´r landing in the Creator screen.
Here you can change everything on your card what you want (I usually tweak nearly every downloaded card to my taste).
Open Settings, hit Load, find your card (this card should NOT admitted in a group!) and open it (loading tooks a while depending on your hardwarepower and Size of the card).
I show you as example to change and rechange an Accessory.
AccessoriesChange.jpg
Here at 01 is the wedding tiara Suzie wears in her hair.
WARNING: do NOT DELETE 01, only activate the next accessory (its Wedding Veil), wait til it shows up, then the Wedding Tiara back again. Now the Tiara is updated to the mod u have in your Repack.
NOT to delete an accessory is for the reason most accessories have to be positioned by hand for the right place on the character. This can be a little tricky and when you delete, this work is lost and you have to reposition again.
AccessoryAdjust.jpg
Saving: go back to Settings and hit Save/Delete; if you have the card not inside a group, you have the option to "Save (Keep Card)", and confirm overrite. When the card is inside a group you don´t have this option, a "Save" or "Save New" resets all the characters existing stats to zero.

Read regularly this thread to learn from the questions and answers other members are posting.

By the way: if you like Suzie, one of my few self created cards, look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7310534

Learn and have fun :D

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Okay, this is odd. Most of the character cards I downloaded somehow became corrupted. This happened I THINK right after I fiddled around with the Nividia control panel to switch Configure Surround, Physx to my GPU to try and fix an issue with my FPS (Game was REALLY laggy for some reason, and this also did NOT fix the problem with the bad framerate)

This ever happen to anyone else?
Inconceivable - I never heard that hardware settings are able to affect a card! :eek:

Look at your game graphics settings if something changed.

Regarding "laggy" we have another victim here with unexplainable fps drops, look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7572657, https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7573508, https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7582941 and so on.

How are your installation specs (version, load order...)?
Can you post an example what you mean with "corrupted card"?

Reactions: MetaK

CuNickel

Feb 19, 2018
You don´t need Studio - this is independent from the game, u have to use the ingame character creator.
I can´t post here a full creator turotial - google for "HS2 creator tutorial" and u will find some Youtubes that help.

A short introduction: first make a Backup of your card in another location in the case something goes totally wrong with your changes. In the Main screen choose "Create" and then "Girls" (if your card is a girl ;)) - you´r landing in the Creator screen.
Here you can change everything on your card what you want (I usually tweak nearly every downloaded card to my taste).
Open Settings, hit Load, find your card (this card should NOT admitted in a group!) and open it (loading tooks a while depending on your hardwarepower and Size of the card).
I show you as example to change and rechange an Accessory.
View attachment 1668746
Here at 01 is the wedding tiara Suzie wears in her hair.
WARNING: do NOT DELETE 01, only activate the next accessory (its Wedding Veil), wait til it shows up, then the Wedding Tiara back again. Now the Tiara is updated to the mod u have in your Repack.
NOT to delete an accessory is for the reason most accessories have to be positioned by hand for the right place on the character. This can be a little tricky and when you delete, this work is lost and you have to reposition again.
View attachment 1668775
Saving: go back to Settings and hit Save/Delete; if you have the card not inside a group, you have the option to "Save (Keep Card)", and confirm overrite. When the card is inside a group you don´t have this option, a "Save" or "Save New" resets all the characters existing stats to zero.

Read regularly this thread to learn from the questions and answers other members are posting.
If you haven´t found yet here another important thread https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-417

By the way: if you like Suzie, one of my few self created cards, look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7310534

Learn and have fun :D
Big thank you for taking the time and even doing the screenshots!
I'll give this a shot and and hope it fixes all the issues! <3

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Big thank you for taking the time and even doing the screenshots!
I'll give this a shot and and hope it fixes all the issues! <3
Anything left over after is likely actually missing, unfortunately, I can't help with things that are actually missing since zipmods are so hard to find.

Reactions: turbojoe

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
Hello guys.

I have the R8 repack version and wanted to know if theres any way to improve even more the graphics/realism of the game? Is there any other mods that do that?

Also, anyone care to share a good DHH config preset?

Thanks.

MetaK

Jul 17, 2018
Inconceivable - I never heard that hardware settings are able to affect a card! :eek:

Look at your game graphics settings if something changed.

Regarding "laggy" we have another victim here with unexplainable fps drops, look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7572657, https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7573508, https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7582941 and so on.

How are your installation specs (version, load order...)?
Can you post an example what you mean with "corrupted card"?
Installation specs are pretty much just downloading the whole thing off of Megaupload, so the most recent version from the 31st of January with what I think were all the mods. Not certain on the load order I'm sorry to say, mostly because it looks like the Mega links here have been removed. I DO know it was the Screwthisnoise download though.

Sorry I'm not more helpful on this part. I'm fully willing to admit I'm just above cavemen when it comes to tech savvy on this sort of thing. If it helps any, it was working fine before, this started today.

As for corrupted card, you know how when you download an image and something inturrupts it, so you have a image file that has the name, but is only showing the file type logo or something like that, and trying to open it just gives you an error message? It was like that, but for images I HAD downloaded successfully and used in the game. In an added bit of weirdness, when I re downloaded the girls, they were back in the groups I assigned them in the first place.

keddyalex

Jun 2, 2020
hello everyone, is there any way to load the skins of cards where the face is disfigured? they even have a "do not use" warning, why can't we use it?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hello everyone, is there any way to load the skins of cards where the face is disfigured? they even have a "do not use" warning, why can't we use it?
I guess you mean this
FacialTypeof Card.jpg

These Face presets are exclusive for that special card (here Kyrie C). They are waiting until you load this card. There are also presets without "Do Not Use" warning, but it´s the same.

Why these presets are visible and choosable inspite of this reservation is out of my knowledge.
Maybe our all-knowing scientist Alex has a better explanation for this senseless function.

Reactions: keddyalex

Oleon26

Jul 7, 2018
Uh, I'm kinda new into the game, how can I upload stages and characters after i downloaded them from somewhere

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Installation specs are pretty much just downloading the whole thing off of Megaupload, so the most recent version from the 31st of January with what I think were all the mods. Not certain on the load order I'm sorry to say, mostly because it looks like the Mega links here have been removed. I DO know it was the Screwthisnoise download though.

Sorry I'm not more helpful on this part. I'm fully willing to admit I'm just above cavemen when it comes to tech savvy on this sort of thing. If it helps any, it was working fine before, this started today.

As for corrupted card, you know how when you download an image and something inturrupts it, so you have a image file that has the name, but is only showing the file type logo or something like that, and trying to open it just gives you an error message? It was like that, but for images I HAD downloaded successfully and used in the game. In an added bit of weirdness, when I re downloaded the girls, they were back in the groups I assigned them in the first place.
With load order I meant that you must not hide your Game folder deep in your drive to avoid long file adresses. Recommended is to place the game folder on top of your gaming partition, like this:
Spielordner.jpg
And don´t place in C:\ProgramData!

If I understood you right you have played with the cards and suddenly someday they where destroyed? This looks more like a Virus, I never heard that the game destroy it´s cards.
By the way a recommendation: store always a copy of your cards additionally in a backup folder, so you avoid a redownload.
Your cards are your treasure!;)

Reactions: MetaK

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Uh, I'm kinda new into the game, how can I upload stages and characters after i downloaded them from somewhere
Hmmmm....with "stages" you mean scenes or maps for the game? And "upload" means add to the game?
Scenes/maps should be zipmod files and go into mods/Mymods, characters = cards go into Userdata/chara/female or male.

Reactions: Oleon26

Oleon26

Jul 7, 2018
Hmmmm....with "stages" you mean scenes or maps for the game? And "upload" means add to the game?
Scenes/maps should be zipmod files and go into mods/Mymods, characters = cards go into Userdata/chara/female or male.
Yeah, i meant maps, thanks very much tho

MetaK

Jul 17, 2018
With load order I meant that you must not hide your Game folder deep in your drive to avoid long file adresses. Recommended is to place the game folder on top of your gaming partition, like this:
View attachment 1670574
And don´t place in C:\ProgramData!

If I understood you right you have played with the cards and suddenly someday they where destroyed? This looks more like a Virus, I never heard that the game destroy it´s cards.
By the way a recommendation: store always a copy of your cards additionally in a backup folder, so you avoid a redownload.
Your cards are your treasure!;)
I actually keep the game in a flash drive. It worked well enough for the first game aside from some bad load times. Think that could be causing some issues?

As for my cards, I found a couple that I missed with my deletion spree.

In the pic in the upper left, they're the two pictures of the flower icons. I don't remember what one was, but I do know the other was this card.

Edit: Bit of an update, the lag had somehow cleared itself up for a bit, but after I useed the character maker the fps dropped in a sex scene again.

Edit Again: Sorry, just got off work not too long ago. The load order is only about 3 areas. USB Drive>Honey Select 2>2022.01.31 - DX R8

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I guess you mean this
View attachment 1670562

These Face presets are exclusive for that special card (here Kyrie C). They are waiting until you load this card. There are also presets without "Do Not Use" warning, but it´s the same.

Why these presets are visible and choosable inspite of this reservation is out of my knowledge.
Maybe our all-knowing scientist Alex has a better explanation for this senseless function.
I have no clue.

• Sad

keddyalex

Jun 2, 2020
again, thanks a lot friend for all the clarifications, and about these cards from what I understand well, someone sells them separately, is that it? and sorry if my questions are dumb, because i am new into the game.

Oleon26

Jul 7, 2018
Welp I tried with multiple maps and none of them worked, and I don't know what to do or how to trigger scenes because i got plenty of scenes

elobavy

Sep 10, 2019
again, thanks a lot friend for all the clarifications, and about these cards from what I understand well, someone sells them separately, is that it? and sorry if my questions are dumb, because i am new into the game.
Those cards are models that have been imported from other games, and then edited to work with HS2. They almost always have custom heads which are not the same as the ones with HS2, so those skins and hairs don't fit normal heads. You can use them without the card, but, you need to find the custom head first. If you pick the correct head, then the skin and hair will fit properly

custom heads sometimes work with default HS2 makeup, hair, etc, but in my experience rarely. Custom hairs can sometimes be made to work with default hair by making adjustments, or adding accessory hair to cover the flaws

N1bb1T

Dec 20, 2020
so, google drive is nagging about a download limit.
-this can be passed by pressing "download all"
--which leads to google zipping the 14 files

but then 7zip doesnt understand what to do with it anymore
as inside of the folder there will be files

lotsoftextforafilename.Part.7z-001.001
lotsoftextforafilename.Part.7z-003.002
lotsoftextforafilename.Part.7z-008.003
lotsoftextforafilename.Part.7z-006.004
lotsoftextforafilename.Part.7z-007.005
lotsoftextforafilename.Part.7z-005.006
lotsoftextforafilename.Part.7z-002.007
lotsoftextforafilename.Part.7z-004.008

i dont quite know how to proced from here... and considering i cant torrent for more than 2 hours.
... i need sum help.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes