Jan 30, 2021
Alrightyyy, how can i access the zipmod? .___.
Ok, you need a free app called SB3Utility. There should be a copy in your Modding TOOLS folder in Better Repack R10--that's the latest as of July 2022.
Load it up, then locate the zipmod that has the skin you are having trouble with. Unpack the zipmod like any other zip archive then drill in and locate the .unity3d file that has the textures.
Drag that file over the Files window in SB3.
Now click the texture files and then Extract them.
Fix them in Blender or Photoshop (if you dare)
Then reimport back to the unity3d file.
Delete the dorky backup it keeps of the original.
Then rezip the zipmod and rename it so it says whateverfilename.zipmod
Now load you game and hope the seam be gone. :)
Good luck!

Reactions: turbojoe

mycommry

Sep 14, 2020
Ok, you need a free app called SB3Utility. There should be a copy in your Modding TOOLS folder in Better Repack R10--that's the latest as of July 2022.
Load it up, then locate the zipmod that has the skin you are having trouble with. Unpack the zipmod like any other zip archive then drill in and locate the .unity3d file that has the textures.
Drag that file over the Files window in SB3.
Now click the texture files and then Extract them.
Fix them in Blender or Photoshop (if you dare)
Then reimport back to the unity3d file.
Delete the dorky backup it keeps of the original.
Then rezip the zipmod and rename it so it says whateverfilename.zipmod
Now load you game and hope the seam be gone. :)
Good luck!
Thank you very much for your support o7. I have just checked, the problem happens to be affected to all male body textures, including the vanilla ones :O HS2_2022-07-26-11-52-20-991.png
i also have that clipping issues with female, are those connected with each others?

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Indeed there seems to be no chance without a mouse.

Here I can´t find any hint to a shortcut to start the H-Scene.
I assume you have a laptop (like me) and have a TOUCHpad, instead of a mouse? If so, and you're running Windows, look up "TouchPad Settings" in Control Panel. Mine was set to "Two fingers dragging the touchpad is like a scroll wheel" (which is what starts the sexytimes.) If you have a tablet or phone, doing the same thing on the screen itself might work. Good luck!

Jan 30, 2021
Thank you very much for your support o7. I have just checked, the problem happens to be affected to all male body textures, including the vanilla ones :O View attachment 1946869
i also have that clipping issues with female, are those connected with each others?
No, that is a whole nuther set of tinkerworms. Clipping arises due to 3d models not conforming to its skinwrapped body mesh. That can be from the clothing mod not wrapped right, or from wildly dialing her chest sliders.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I assume you have a laptop (like me) and have a TOUCHpad, instead of a mouse? If so, and you're running Windows, look up "TouchPad Settings" in Control Panel. Mine was set to "Two fingers dragging the touchpad is like a scroll wheel" (which is what starts the sexytimes.) If you have a tablet or phone, doing the same thing on the screen itself might work. Good luck!
Thanks for this hint - for the moment I´m on my old Desktop, but I will try this when I´m back on my laptop.
I myself have no problem, I´m playing on laptop with mouse too, but it was because of the question of TheeDav3 https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=8609215

DrWho345

Apr 7, 2020
Could anyone please share their settings for the HS2_PregnancyPlus mod? As well as that, is there an automatic setting in the Better Release version 9, I want it to look as realistic as possible (even though IRL it can’t happen) but not make it look gross.

steeldrum

Jun 14, 2020
Hey everyone! Sorry for the noob question, but which file exactly do I have to download? There are many on the intro page. I wish to download the most complete file which will have as many mods as possible.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Hey everyone! Sorry for the noob question, but which file exactly do I have to download? There are many on the intro page. I wish to download the most complete file which will have as many mods as possible.
I highly suggest you to download via torrent.
In there, you will only faced with 2 files.
The first file is the main game (fully modded).
The second file is just mods for studio.

You can play studio without downloading the second file, but you only get the bare minimum of props.
So thats the gist of it.

Reactions: steeldrum

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I managed to get this working last night. It's not as smooth or effective as the mouse wheel but it does work to a fashion.
I tried changing some Touchpad settings but couldn't find the one described on my laptop. Afterwards I tried two fingers back & forth on the touchpad and it had some effect. Maybe someone with different options and / or more knowledge / time could get a better result. For me, it's back to the mousewheel.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Could anyone please share their settings for the HS2_PregnancyPlus mod? As well as that, is there an automatic setting in the Better Release version 9, I want it to look as realistic as possible (even though IRL it can’t happen) but not make it look gross.
configuration :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

result :

jackorsted

Jun 4, 2017
Can someone help me pls? When I try to open the game it says that the data folder was not found and that it should be next to the exe, but it is! I downloaded the torrent twice now and got the same problem, I ran the bat to validate the location but it still won't work, help!

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
i just tried to made another that looks more natural.

configuration :

result :

DrWho345

Apr 7, 2020
Thank you for answering this perfectly with examples and everything

Unfortunately I got it a little wrong, the preg mod I thought I had HS2 but I have KK pregnancy mod instead. I have downloaded the correct one, but I don’t see it anywhere, I don’t know if KK overrules it, or you can only have one at a time.

I am unsure how to solve this, and don’t know even if I can attempt it without messing up all the great success I have had so far.

Any help would be appreciated.

configuration :

result :

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Thank you for answering this perfectly with examples and everything

Unfortunately I got it a little wrong, the preg mod I thought I had HS2 but I have KK pregnancy mod instead. I have downloaded the correct one, but I don’t see it anywhere, I don’t know if KK overrules it, or you can only have one at a time.

I am unsure how to solve this, and don’t know even if I can attempt it without messing up all the great success I have had so far.

Any help would be appreciated.
It was KK Preg before.
Now he changed the name to just Preg.

That plugin should be included in the BR, but just in case you might want to check your current plugin version.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can someone help me pls? When I try to open the game it says that the data folder was not found and that it should be next to the exe, but it is! I downloaded the torrent twice now and got the same problem, I ran the bat to validate the location but it still won't work, help!
Did you place your game main folder on top of the drive? And avoid unnecessary subfolder.

Start the game via InitSetting.exe - make your graphic settings, then hit "Start Game"

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I tried to do it but it didn't work, I will try it again ty
I never use the bat file - only create a main folder and then extract the "[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack Rxx.7z" there. Then create a shortcut to InitSetting.exe on my desktop and start like above described.
Try this again. For extracting I recommend 7-Zip.

May 29, 2022
can anyone share the direct download links for HS2 HF Patch v2.1? personally do not want to torrent

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Have my BETTERREPACK R10 running - first tests without any issues so far.

As always I make a complete new install (never the update patch) and keep my old game as Backup.
Then I follow the little guide from Sykosis https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7876189 to transfer my personal datas from the old game to the new Install.
At last I install all my extra [OPTIONAL] plugins (like LipSync, Pushup, ExtraGroups, UIscaler....), start the game and make my pluginsetting.

There we go!

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes