Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Well as it turns out I had downloaded a much earlier one to begin with ,what I had was from 2021.
That could still be usable and will be smaller than the current one. Then you could run the updater instead and add the relevant element types you want.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ok, turnso ut I DID get the wrong one, the one I downloaded is from 2021 ^^;
If you want an Illusion game (BetterRepack = base game with tons of mods) here you find the links to download the always latest versions of them

NylonBandit

Jul 24, 2020
I've just downloaded newer repacks of Illusion games. Do I just drag and drop the new files into the existing folder and select override all?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I've just downloaded newer repacks of Illusion games. Do I just drag and drop the new files into the existing folder and select override all?
This is no good idea.

If you downloaded a new version of a BetterRepack you better create a new game folder (e.g. HS2-R13, your old one maybe HS2-R12) and extract there.
Test if the new one is starting well, then you can transfer (copy paste) your personal stuff (MyMods, UserData, presets...) and test again.
Keep your old version as backup til you´re sure the new install is all working fine.

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
Hey,
Just ran into a new issue. I can't access to "charcustom" and "acccustom" tabs, in studio. It occurs after I downloaded a bunch of mods with the launcher.

If I try to acceed to these tabs, it redirect me to the Outfit tab, which is now empty btw.

Any idea? :confused:

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Have you tried searching on Kemono Party?
Yeah I did, but there is no artist named with milk217 :( . I need that zipmod for one card from other thread that shared DBLin mods tee-hee ^^. (I hope I'm not make typos again when searching the artist lol, just like searching the whistle thingy bahaha.)

milk217 is clothes modder it seems... and they are looking good ^^. But sadly, no one single of them is public released! Waaaaaah *cry*.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yeah I did, but there is no artist named with milk217 :( . I need that zipmod for one card from other thread that shared DBLin mods tee-hee ^^. (I hope I'm not make typos again when searching the artist lol, just like searching the whistle thingy bahaha.)

milk217 is clothes modder it seems... and they are looking good ^^. But sadly, no one single of them is public released! Waaaaaah *cry*.
Indeed milk217 isn´t present on Kemono.

If you don´t find a good soul who shares you this mod you only have the way to risk some bucks and get a Patreon

Reactions: Noa69

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Why is my initsetting.exe a config file? how do I change this? When I try to run the exe it's running as a notepad file.
It kind of sounds like your using the wrong one. There are two initsetting files. InitSetting.exe and InitSetting.exe.config

Reactions: turbojoe

daisukeid

Dec 4, 2022
do i need to download the Optional Sideloader Modpack (93GB) to play?
or i can play only with the DX R13 Base Game Repack ?
is it important or not to download Optional Sideloader Modpack ? what inside of this sideloader?
because my internet connection not that fast to download all of them if it required to download Optional Sideloader Modpack

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
is it important or not to download Optional Sideloader Modpack ? what inside of this sideloader?
because my internet connection not that fast to download all of them if it required to download Optional Sideloader Modpack
Its called Optional because of a reason and that reason is you dont need em if you dont play studio.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
To precise AmaNo a little more you only need to search a bit here what I posted 1 page before https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11439024 ;)

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes