turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Good point. I don't use studio at all in KK so there is that option.
If that's the case then you only need 98GB.
My BetterRepack R13 with experimental mode (Bleeding Edge) and ONLY ~ 300 cards and some extra clothings is 168 GB on drive - and that without Studio modpack.
So following first reply of skeltom it´s no bad idea to calculate 200GB drive space for the game only.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
D:\ New folder\honey
That´s ok.
So try a complete new install (create a new folder).
If this doesn´t work try torrent download (if you haven´t done yet)
I guess you edited your posting after I have replied you - your game folder is not D:\honey. ;)

So I have to say you that the the subfolder "New folder" is bad, you have a longer file path longer than necessary.
Move the whole game into a new main folder D:\HS2-R13 as I recommended before and try again.

*Pu$$yK1LL3r*

Jul 6, 2023
maybe this can help someone, so when i played HS2 BR13, i notice that in the chara editor when i have open several girls or open several mods, the FPS is dropping alot and fast, i realize that the chara cards are only exist in the modpack folder in the user data.
so i try to make several folder inside the UserData---- to female folder to seperate my character mods by their modders. and i put the cards png file to several folder. after i try play again the FPS is more stable and it's load character or mods faster (i get around 60-66 FPS). i don't know if this can help somebody who have the same problem like me, but it works with me, if you not sure don't try it. or maybe it's already been mention before in this thread, my bad...
my Laptop spec: I9 12900h, RTX 3070ti 8gb, 32gb ram, SSD 2.5' samsung 860 evo 1tb (internal SSD with caddy external HD, i play HS2 in my old internal SSD HD, i didn't play in my internal NVME SSD because it has already full of other games), ingame res 1920x1080.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey all. When trying a new install, based on the latest STN R13 update, what modifications do you use to the default install?

What optional STN mods from the download to you enable, and what other mods do you install right away to the base STN install?

Mainly, what are the "must have" additional mods?
Not quite sure what you want :unsure:
If you mean you have already BetterRepack R13 installed and want to run update via InitSetting (or KK-Manager) to bring your Sideloader modpacks to latest version
Sideloader-Update2.jpg
you should activate minimum Sideloader Modpack and Sideloader Modpack - HS2 Exclusive Mods.
Bleeding Edge is only if you have activated Experimental Mode in InitSetting.
Extra Maps and Items for Studio is mostly for StudioNEO and not for the game.
UserData are character cards and clothing, I always skip that.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
maybe this can help someone, so when i played HS2 BR13, i notice that in the chara editor when i have open several girls or open several mods, the FPS is dropping alot and fast, i realize that the chara cards are only exist in the modpack folder in the user data.
so i try to make several folder inside the UserData---- to female folder to seperate my character mods by their modders. and i put the cards png file to several folder. after i try play again the FPS is more stable and it's load character or mods faster (i get around 60-66 FPS). i don't know if this can help somebody who have the same problem like me, but it works with me, if you not sure don't try it. or maybe it's already been mention before in this thread, my bad...
my Laptop spec: I9 12900h, RTX 3070ti 8gb, 32gb ram, SSD 2.5' samsung 860 evo 1tb (internal SSD with caddy external HD, i play HS2 in my old internal SSD HD, i didn't play in my internal NVME SSD because it has already full of other games), ingame res 1920x1080.

View attachment 2848981

View attachment 2848992
I also created subfolders in my UserData/chara/female, to get better overview between my chara cards divided by themes
Chara-female-subfolder.jpg

But pls note that the cards ONLY in chara/female folder are gaining stats when playing with them.
A card from there loaded first time in a H-Scene will be duplicated into chara/female folder, but you have to change the card in the group afterthen to achieve girls stats if playing on.
If you play further with the card of an chara/female/subfolder this card won´t gain any progress.

*Pu$$yK1LL3r*

Jul 6, 2023
I also created subfolders in my UserData/chara/female, to get better overview between my chara cards divided by themes
View attachment 2849025

But pls note that the cards ONLY in chara/female folder are gaining stats when playing with them.
A card from there loaded first time in a H-Scene will be duplicated into chara/female folder, but you have to change the card in the group afterthen to achieve girls stats if playing on.
If you play further with the card of an chara/female/subfolder this card won´t gain any progress.
Yes you are right about change the card, my bad forgot to mention this.
But doing this trick really help FPS alot.
Before i try this trick, my FPS always drop after opening 3 or 4 girls or mods.
I need to restart the game every time the FPS drop alot.
But with this trick, more stable FPS, no need to restart the game anymore.
and also better view of the girls lol.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hi. for those of you using the optional PushUp mod, what settings would you recommend?
I guess that depands on your personal preference.
I myself prefer only little firmness (the boobs should be still movable), a little lift, light Push Together and always visible squeeze
PushUpPlugin1.jpg

Further it depends on boob size and how you´ve set the breast softness (I like it 150 or higher).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yes you are right about change the card, my bad forgot to mention this.
But doing this trick really help FPS alot.
Before i try this trick, my FPS always drop after opening 3 or 4 girls or mods.
I need to restart the game every time the FPS drop alot.
But with this trick, more stable FPS, no need to restart the game anymore.
and also better view of the girls lol.
Have not mentioned, but thanks god I didn´t need it because of FPS dropping while working longer in chara maker.
And that´s only with i7 9xxx, GTX 1660Ti, 16GB RAM and SATA SSD.

Maybe you have the RTX 3xxx issue - look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-8378904, never heard about solving this problem.
Look also here in FAQ (scroll down).

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Not quite sure what you want :unsure:
If you mean you have already BetterRepack R13 installed and want to run update via InitSetting (or KK-Manager) to bring your Sideloader modpacks to latest version
View attachment 2849006
you should activate minimum Sideloader Modpack and Sideloader Modpack - HS2 Exclusive Mods.
Bleeding Edge is only if you have activated Experimental Mode in InitSetting.
Extra Maps and Items for Studio is mostly for StudioNEO and not for the game.
UserData are character cards and clothing, I always skip that.
Thanks. That is helpful.

What I meant, is do people recommend additional mods, like Hanman graphics mod, or some other mod like hair or bone mods, that aren't in the STN repack.

THere are hundreds of mods, and it's hard to know what is desired, so I am just wondering, other than the STN repack, what additional mods or graphics settings outside of the default are people using, that they download from the web?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks. That is helpful.

What I meant, is do people recommend additional mods, like Hanman graphics mod, or some other mod like hair or bone mods, that aren't in the STN repack.

THere are hundreds of mods, and it's hard to know what is desired, so I am just wondering, other than the STN repack, what additional mods or graphics settings outside of the default are people using, that they download from the web?
The bunch of mods of BetterRepack should be enough to play most of the chara cards you can get out there (for example here or discord). And STN is working unremittingly to provide always the latest versions of the Sideloader mods.
Normally a card author using extra mods beyond BR should offer these mods together with the card (e.g. a special hairmod from sjjpl...).

Maybe a good idea to extra download Hanmens mods, many of amazing chara cards using the shader and/or texture.
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321 for the links to download.
Store the zipmods in mods/MyMods.

Reactions: Smarmint

Black luster

Mar 25, 2023
Anyone has bosskarts videos? They're the best almost real life looking animations of genshin impact and the videos are long too Here's an example

Reactions: evelynnmiss

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
My BetterRepack R13 with experimental mode (Bleeding Edge) and ONLY ~ 300 cards and some extra clothings is 168 GB on drive - and that without Studio modpack.
So following first reply of skeltom it´s no bad idea to calculate 200GB drive space for the game only.
Yeah, I said 98GB because that's what the core modded R13 is. I keep a backup of it just in case.

Untitled.png

Reactions: slammingsalmon

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Does BetterRepack R2 update to R13 through KKManager, or do I need to download from scratch?
KKManager only updates the modlist. It doesnt update your plugin while in essence updating your repack means updating your modlist and plugin version.
Technically you can update the plugins by yourself, but its such a hassle.
Also since you're saying you at R2, just go get a fresh install at that point.

Reactions: turbojoe and KKnuck

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
I download full R13 then I download Sideloader pack for r11 but still says some items missing like clothes, what can I do about it ?

• Thinking Face

*Pu$$yK1LL3r*

Jul 6, 2023
is there anyone who update to Next-Gen Shaders 3.55...?? today i try updating to Hanmen Next-Gen Shaders 3.55, in chara creation everything is good actually, but when in main game (sex scene) i use 3sum, the FPS drop until 30-40...i try to reduce the resolution stil no FPS increase. while using Next-Gen Shaders 3.3 or 3.4 there is no problem like this before. is there anyone have the same problem like me...??

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does BetterRepack R2 update to R13 through KKManager, or do I need to download from scratch?
To update the BetterRepack to higher versions there are special update.exe here
But you have to go each single step from your version to the recent (R13).

Therefore the recommendation of AmaNo to make a clean new install of R13 is the best choice cuz:
1. you´re on R2, so you have to download and execute 11 steps to R13 - this is more work than 1 download/install of R13 alone
2. it is known that these upgrade files sometime fail and mess up your game completely - and you have then 11 chances to fail

As usual test your new R13 after install first if all is running well, then you can transfer your personal folders (Userdata, MyMods, presets) from your R2 to the new one (copy-paste and overwrite if asked).
Keep ypur old Rs as backup til you´re satisfied with the new R13.

Reactions: KKnuck

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is there anyone who update to Next-Gen Shaders 3.55...?? today i try updating to Hanmen Next-Gen Shaders 3.55, in chara creation everything is good actually, but when in main game (sex scene) i use 3sum, the FPS drop until 30-40...i try to reduce the resolution stil no FPS increase. while using Next-Gen Shaders 3.3 or 3.4 there is no problem like this before. is there anyone have the same problem like me...??
Found some issues too with newer Shader version, so I will stay on 2.0 for the moment.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes