3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Is there any way to edit the animations that are in the game? The reason I ask is because I noticed that some animations have different actions with the eyes closing and in some cases each eye opening and closing alternately, leading me to believe that this action is added when making an animation. I know there is no Mod to force the eyes to be open all all times during animations, which is what I am looking for. Some people spend a lot of time working on making beautiful eyes, only to have them closed half of the time which is sad.
1661605942452.png

Have you ckecked out the Plugin Settings?

Reactions: turbojoe

Weeb King

Mar 11, 2022
Hey, do anyone also get lots of fps drops, like 10 fps ? I took a look at task manager and it said taht HS2 used 99% of my memory. It's the only game that does this, and I think my pc meets the requirements (16go of ram, i5 10400F, rtx 3050)
Can someone help me ? It's quite bothersome since this game is one of the main reasons I bought a pc in the first place.
Thanks in advance

hihikizi

Jul 22, 2022
Cuz you didn´t give not one single like to all the postings you got here to solve your problem :(
It should remind you on a standard behaviour on F95 ;)
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i didnt know, sorry i thought u showed me the thread with something to do with the card mb

• Love

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
In the Koikatsu game, you can move the characters during the action with the "I" "O" "P" buttons. how can I do the same here?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey, do anyone also get lots of fps drops, like 10 fps ? I took a look at task manager and it said taht HS2 used 99% of my memory. It's the only game that does this, and I think my pc meets the requirements (16go of ram, i5 10400F, rtx 3050)
Can someone help me ? It's quite bothersome since this game is one of the main reasons I bought a pc in the first place.
Thanks in advance
Read this posting https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8283699 and the following discussion with Alex.
And these two https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8378904 https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8384386

Unfortunately I´ve not heard any solution for this.

Now I tested a little with my hardware possibilities and found that my old desktop (IntelCore2 Quad 9550, 4 GB DDR2!-Ram and AMD RX 570) isn´t running so bad - the loadingtimes are terrible, but if the H-scene is loaded it´s running with sufficient 35-40 FPS.
For comparison my Gaming Laptop (i7 9750H, 16GB DDR4 Ram and Geforce GTX 1660) isn´t that much better with 50 - 55 FPS, but still fast against what I´ve heard from RTX 3xxx cards.

For the comparison I used a "heavy" card from Sykosis with a lot of shaders (98 MB)

Desktop
Tyra-FRAPS-Desktop.jpg

Laptop
Tyra_FRAPS-Laptop.jpg

Therefore I assume that AMD cards handle the games graphic engine better than NVIDIA cards.

Maybe it is a Nvidia driver issue, I can only recommend to use the newest driver for your card.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeb King

Weeb King

Mar 11, 2022
Read this posting https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8283699 and the following discussion with Alex.
And these two https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8378904 https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8384386

Unfortunately I´ve not heard any solution for this.

Now I tested a little with my hardware possibilities and found that my old desktop (IntelCore2 Quad 9550, 4 GB DDR2!-Ram and AMD RX 570) isn´t running so bad - the loadingtimes are terrible, but if the H-scene is loaded it´s running with sufficient 35-40 FPS.
For comparison my Gaming Laptop (i7 9750H, 16GB DDR4 Ram and Geforce GTX 1660) isn´t that much better with 50 - 55 FPS, but still fast against what I´ve heard from RTX 3xxx cards.

For the comparison I used a "heavy" card from Sykosis with a lot of shaders (98 MB)
Desktop
View attachment 2008766

Laptop
View attachment 2008778

Therefore I assume that AMD cards handle the games graphic engine better than NVIDIA cards.

Maybe it is a Nvidia driver issue, I can only recommend to use the newest driver for your card.
Thanks mate, real weird indeed. Idon't understand how that could even be possible but well, i'll try looking into it when i have the time.

Stonks

Aug 17, 2019
Hi guys, i'm keep having white loading screen when i press Play, i have the R10, any idea what could cause this problem?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi guys, i'm keep having white loading screen when i press Play, i have the R10, any idea what could cause this problem?
The main reason for white screen (loading procedure get stuck) is too long file pathes.
Did you place your main folder not on top of a drive?
Prefer another drive than C:\ and NEVER hide the game in C:\User or C:\programs

Reactions: Stonks

Stonks

Aug 17, 2019
The main reason for white screen (loading procedure get stuck) is too long file pathes.
Did you place your main folder not on top of a drive?
Prefer another drive than C:\ and NEVER hide the game in C:\User or C:\programs
i did that, it went well, then tried to put some extra plugins and when started again got the white loading page again.. in addition to the plugin, i just deleted chara and coordinate..i don't know, maybe i did something wrong in the plugin? or using the cheat to unlock everything created a bug?

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Sorry to ask, but does anyone know what happened to the save in HS2? I had an update a couple of weeks ago, & since then then achievements have vanished. I used the BR one, but it appears to be the same, I've also looked for the original 100% save that used to be around, but any I find seem to be minus the achievements. Any advice/assistance would be appreciated.

• Thinking Face

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i did that, it went well, then tried to put some extra plugins and when started again got the white loading page again.. in addition to the plugin, i just deleted chara and coordinate..i don't know, maybe i did something wrong in the plugin? or using the cheat to unlock everything created a bug?
Ok, that seem´s to be the second reason for white screen - you have a mod/plugin conflict.
To solve your problem I need toknow what exactly the plugin is where you deleted something.

I only remember a similar issue if I didn´t correct install the HSLipsync from Optional Mods (forgot the OVRLipSync.dll into the main game folder).

Anyway if you mean a mod from the Optional Mods you should always install what is there into the game main folder and nothing delete.

Reactions: Stonks

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Sorry to ask, but does anyone know what happened to the save in HS2? I had an update a couple of weeks ago, & since then then achievements have vanished. I used the BR one, but it appears to be the same, I've also looked for the original 100% save that used to be around, but any I find seem to be minus the achievements. Any advice/assistance would be appreciated.
Never heard that the save.dat get corrupted by an update (you mean the sideloder update?).

Anyway I tried the 100% save from the Optional BRExtras and it´s showing ALL Achievements unlocked as it should.
So it seems that there is a deeper issue in your game and I can only recommend to kake a new install.

On this occasion let´s look if you have the recent BR version R10?

Btw I always make a Backup from my save folder from time to time.

Reactions: j5LDC2TB

Grushnak

Oct 25, 2019
Is there any way to turn off the frame blending it does during animation transitions?

I remember hacking it off using dnspy on a previous Illusion game because I found the even though the characters jump positions it was less distracting than the few frames of showing both before and after.

I can't see anything in the options, so is there any mod that does?

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R9 - Shortcut
Never heard that the save.dat get corrupted by an update (you mean the sideloder update?).

Anyway I tried the 100% save from the Optional BRExtras and it´s showing ALL Achievements unlocked as it should.
So it seems that there is a deeper issue in your game and I can only recommend to kake a new install.

On this occasion let´s look if you have the recent BR version R10?

Btw I always make a Backup from my save folder from time to time.
Thanks for the response, the version I have is [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R9, which I've been using the updater for, I think I'll do as you suggest & reinstall, thanks again.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R9 - Shortcut

Thanks for the response, the version I have is [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R9, which I've been using the updater for, I think I'll do as you suggest & reinstall, thanks again.
Ahh that you´ve meant with "update".
To upgrade the BetterRepack for only 1 version point should not really be a problem and is tempting with a very small download, but you wouldn´t be the first one who´s "upgrade" failed in any way.

I myself ALWAYS make a complete new download and install and keep the old game as Backup til the new version is running fine, look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7888002

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Anyone know what is the difference between Steam version and ScrewThisNoise DX R7 base game version?
First of all we have now the BetterRepack R10.
Since R9 the new translation of the Steam version is included, so there is no difference if you pimp your Steam version with the SB3 Full Pack from ScrewThisNoise.

But you have to pay for Steam :p

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Ahh that you´ve meant with "update".
To upgrade the BetterRepack for only 1 version point should not really be a problem and is tempting with a very small download, but you wouldn´t be the first one who´s "upgrade" failed in any way.

I myself ALWAYS make a complete new download and install and keep the old game as Backup til the new version is running fine, look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7888002
I usually do a new download, but I thought the only update was the one regarding Steam. That'll teach me not to check properly.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes