ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
guys, in just new here of this game. i hoping anyone here have mods Of Genshin impact characters , because all of i saw so far are paids
An almost complete list of all carts upload pages

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Genshin Impact is there too

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Could a kind soul please share XXPE Faces and Shapes? There was an archive of face expressions, I deleted mine when moving to BR10. Thank you!

• Sad
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

SpiderManBR

Aug 31, 2016
To funny, renamed the folder itself to just Honey Select 2, took all the main files and cut/pasted directly into the honey select 2 folder and now it works, it was trying to find the repack folder, sub repack folder before main files so it failed. Hopefully this helps. Example C: Honey Select 2 / Honey Select 2.exe
Its works, thank you !

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Did you place it in mods/mymods? and in innitsettings you need to select Graphics mod. Then in maker toggle the settings with F5 and activate sss.

Reactions: turbojoe

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I wouldn't recommend using better AA. I had issues with the silhouette of the character flickering and shimmering, I tracked it down to better AA and it solved it. I was told that better AA is a very old mod that is no longer updated. Maybe it works better for you though.
CHeers

Reactions: turbojoe

themanj

Mar 31, 2021
might anyone know the mod for this cordinate card... it dunt work at the moment. i think its a modpack card but its been a while so idk
1666365314533.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2113452
working now. enabled graphicsmod and betterAA
I was told that with GraphicsMod you should NOT use BetterAA, it could cause conflicts.
Anyway until then I had running both without any issues.
But the abilities of GraphicsMod are much higher then this old BetterAA. Both is like you drive a Porsche with handbrake on :LOL:

Read here more about GraphicsMode

Reactions: Mr-Fox

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
is there loli content?
well, you can make a loli...so...
omg this just had me realise that you can literaly make a fucking...small person in this game..then fuck her
okay my day is a little bit ruined XD
LADHGFAUDHFAksghAIGBIU

i literally bought an external hard drive just for this shit AHEEM HEEM
oh man you really shouldn't have..those things are not made to last
I had one and although it was pretty cheap, it lasted me just over 6 months, then died..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr-Fox

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Can anyone help me out? I don't know what I did but my default settings pictures like face type and such are now blank. Anyone know how to fix it? It still works fine when I select stuff but I just can't see the preview picture. All the mod pictures show up though.
InkedHS2_2022-10-21-18-43-58-229.jpg

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes