Elmenano

May 19, 2020
If you look to the splitted file list I gave you the link above https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11604557 you should see that the Split file 001 should be named like "[ScrewThisNoise]..............R13 SPLIT.7z.001".
What you´re showing in your screenshot can´t work.

So how long will you screw around with splitted files instead you finally switch to torrent download??? o_O
No I have use mega I have download and when I open my file application I have view this type of file 001

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
BetterRepack extracted ~110 GB
But don´t forget to calculate chara cards you will download (my chara/female is ~20GB), clothings (coordinate cards), extra mods (going into mods/MyMods - mine is 28GB).
My game fully updated and in experimental mode (Sideloader Modpack Bleeding Edge) is actually 176GB.
thx bro, I guess i should save up some storage

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi! i've dowload the steam version but it has mosaic censor in the game. is "All-In-One (DX R13 Base Game Repack)" was the uncensored version of honey select 2?
I guess so, but never tried.

To uncensor the Steam base game you can add the SB3 Patch from ScrewThisNoise.
Go to and choose [Steam Patch] HoneySelect 2DX on the left side to get the links for download.
There is a normal edition with uncensor and a few mods and a full edition with most mods of BetterRepack.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ty to turbojoe, i checked those threads you reccomended and got some good info on the card, depending on the preset i use i get well over 100-150 fps, but my main issue is the game committing too much memory, its as if its not realeasing the ram when i load the next girl, i tried removing browswerfolders as i read here on the forums that it might make a memory leak worse
I tried studio and whenever i change scenes the memory drops back as it should, when im in maker every time i load a girl, ram jumps 200mb to 1-2 gigs each time, when i delete a card it still goes up, when i click on the various clothing options it goes up including loading a cord card, iv even set resource unload optimizer plugin to unload at 10% and some thing overides it and its doesnt unload at all
This morning i reinstalled w10 and updated my mobo bios and graphics drivers and it still wants to eat ram, i also noticed when i exit the game and look in task manager whatever ram i use doesnt get flushed from standby ram and i need to reboot pc
sorry for the rant im getting pretty frustated as i cant figure it out and going nutz >_<

Edit just downloaded a new copy of betterrepack, unzipped it, popped 25 cards into female and turned on fps counter, no extra mods or plugins, and it still eats ram as much as before, if its any help it also happens in ai-girl maker but the game is ok
Ty for reading this View attachment 2905111 View attachment 2905112
Sry - I have no clue why this happens.
Maybe your install location isn´t optimal - do you have your game main folder short named, on top of a drive and possibly not C:\ --> e.g D:\HS2-R13?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
No I have use mega I have download and when I open my file application I have view this type of file 001
That´s weird - I´ve downloaded the 1st split file from MEGA for testing and it´s looking like I described
MEGA-Split001.jpg

Try to rename it (adding .001)

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
If I want to download underwear, where can I find downloads? Does anyone know?
For example here
GDC has also some nice stuff , but most of it is payable (patreon)

Last edited:

hotneko

Apr 14, 2020
r13 is unpacked to.. d/hs2dx so its on top of my nvme, im about to download r12 and r11 to see if they have the same issue.
failing that ima buy a sparer pc and try that just in case its a hardware issue[ but i think thats unlikely]

Reactions: turbojoe

hotneko

Apr 14, 2020
i didnt happen when my last pc was 15 4440, asus 1660 super, 32gigs of ram and installed on a ssd, go figure lol

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
I downloaded R13 today. There are some plugins that do not translate automatically. For example, bone plugins(R13) HoneySelect2 2023_9_6 16_22_34.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can anyone help me? What should I do if I can't extract the game files?

View attachment 2908566
Oh man - why do you guys always try the splitted files way although it´s so tricky, as you easy can see on the frequently cries for help in this thread.

Go to torrent and you can easily install your game.

EDIT 03-2024: updated for R15

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes