ricktempest22

Apr 4, 2018
Sorry if this has already been explained but when I'm stuck in the room and it seems like the ui buttons don't work. Like I can click call girl or leave room but nothing happens. Is there a fix?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Sorry if this has already been explained but when I'm stuck in the room and it seems like the ui buttons don't work. Like I can click call girl or leave room but nothing happens. Is there a fix?
Loading issues of UI normally pointing towards bad game location.
Game main folder should be on top of a drive and prefereably not C:/ - so e.g. D:/HS2-R14

Reactions: ricktempest22

irfan12

Dec 8, 2019
Hey guys,

Has anyone had this problem where the window that allows you to enable SSS doesn't load the presets on the next tab over?

My preset folder has many preset files in them but in-game I seem to only see the ones I created myself only.

Can someone please help if they know anything about this.

P.S. Also the presets that I created myself are not in the presets folder, I did a complete scan of the root game folder for the names of the presets I created but it did not come up with anything so I don't know where my original presets are either but they still seem to load in-game.

Thanks

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Hey! boop as in, i flick or hold and move her tits or hair with mouse clicks. It was in a previous illusion title, Playhome.
Im also wondering if there is a mod that can get you to control a dildo or vibe, using your mouse to fuck em with... similar to the interactions like in Girlvania.
You can do this in character maker by pressing M. It requires a mod called PlayBoop which I think is installed already with the repacks. Make sure it is activated in plugin settings.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey! boop as in, i flick or hold and move her tits or hair with mouse clicks. It was in a previous illusion title, Playhome.
Im also wondering if there is a mod that can get you to control a dildo or vibe, using your mouse to fuck em with... similar to the interactions like in Girlvania.
Ahhh....ok, now I know what you´ve wanted.

Well, harry_cox already answered.
Indeed this function in chara maker is active by default in BetterRepacks since R4.1 (as I´ve started with HS2).
But you only can cick boobs, butt and hair with the mouse cursor (moving over the areas), not hold and move.

Ingame there isn´t such function, but H-Scenes with dildos - that you first have to unlock via achievement
Dildo-scene.jpg
Dildo-achievement.jpg

Sylphyy

May 13, 2022
How can i fix these errors guys? I don't really know how to update the BepInEx things
EDITED: i had fixed it
Screenshot 2024-02-03 140046.png

Last edited:

Sylphyy

May 13, 2022
I have another problem. I had 2 different cards, but one was normal when I applied underwear on her, and the other had those "blank" spaces (in the picture). I tried to modify the skin type, uncensored mod, and body stats, but it's not working.
Can anyone help me?
1706951741759.png 1706951863974.png

Sylphyy

May 13, 2022
Is it possible you have an outdated version of BetterRepack?
With R14 you should have actual BepInEx and mod versions.
Actually, i'm on my way to update my HS2 version now. Previously my game was on the R1 patch, now i have to update it to R14

• Wow
Reactions: turbojoe
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes