dangslang483745

Jan 27, 2024
Try this
I appreciate all the help you've given me and I have one last question. I was wondering if there were any full school maps like the one from Waifu Academy. I know about the hooh one and that's what I plan on using but wanted to see if you knew of any as I still don't 100% like it. Once again thank you very much for everything.

edit: I also need a good dormitory map if you know of one but its not that important.

Poortunus

Apr 2, 2023
Hello. Can someone send me the Black Cat card? I don't want your face to be anime. I searched in many places but could not find a decent card.

CooLiTang

Nov 10, 2021

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I appreciate all the help you've given me and I have one last question. I was wondering if there were any full school maps like the one from Waifu Academy. I know about the hooh one and that's what I plan on using but wanted to see if you knew of any as I still don't 100% like it. Once again thank you very much for everything.

edit: I also need a good dormitory map if you know of one but its not that important.
Sry - but cuz I don´t work with Studio I don´t know many sources for maps.

Reactions: dangslang483745

tazthecat

Sep 2, 2021
Finally somehow I managed to find [cunihinx] VHeadHair_01.zipmod on some japanese website and the game no longer shows that it is a missing mod but character's head is still black, her hair has changed but head remains black. Do you guys know any solution for this ?
Can you share the zipmod? i have the same trouble

holicia

Jan 23, 2021
In the main game (not studio) my "HS2_HCharaSwitcher.dll" isn't working. The only thing i can switch are Outfit sets.
Is there a setting or anything that can prevent it to work correctly?

I already reinstalled the whole game, and tried to download the latest one too.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
In the main game (not studio) my "HS2_HCharaSwitcher.dll" isn't working. The only thing i can switch are Outfit sets.
Is there a setting or anything that can prevent it to work correctly?

I already reinstalled the whole game, and tried to download the latest one too.
Should look like that (BR R14 default)

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Hello, can I ask what the optional sideloader mod contain? Are they necessary to download for studio?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Ohh thanks!

So the game might get as big as 257GB if I download the base game and then the sideloader? or would it get bigger once I extract it?
There is no upper limit for it. My install is more than 300GB already.

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Is there a way to hide the wall of missing of mods text that pops up every time I play the normal game mode?

Also is there a way to speed up the character loading times in game chara creator?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Is there a way to hide the wall of missing of mods text that pops up every time I play the normal game mode?
You can hide it from F1 setting. Search for "missing mod" and will end up in Sideloader section.

Also is there a way to speed up the character loading times in game chara creator?
Hardware issue is what I'd like to say, but that's just how the card is. If it's big then there are alot of overlay packed in it. You can remove and save it again to save some space and time. My 85MB card has that size just because I'm using other body type's bump map. It became 14MB just by removing that one thing.

Reactions: turbojoe

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Hardware issue is what I'd like to say, but that's just how the card is. If it's big then there are alot of overlay packed in it. You can remove and save it again to save some space and time. My 85MB card has that size just because I'm using other body type's bump map. It became 14MB just by removing that one thing.
Ig that was the issue...
my hardware should be fine since i have a ssd and rtx 4050

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes