alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello, I was wondering if someone could tell me if the repack already has the versions of Bepinex, Resource Redirector, and Sideloader that are necessary for mods to be installed? Also, I downloaded a card of Lady Maria from Bloodborne, but I have been unable to find a pack that contains the clothes for her, does anyone know if there is one as she was wearing them on the card, I can link it if necessary (or at least attempt to and hopefully not screw up anyhting else).
It does and it already has some mods installed, not sure about those clothes, they may be pay walled assets.

i just got this and i was wondering, where do i put the sideloader modpack folders?
Into the mods folder I think. At least that's what the wiki said.
Correct, there should be two 'sideloader' folders inside the modpack, those go in Mods.

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
Anyone had this problem? Wasn't like this before. I think it showed up when this girl had the sex bar filled to max in the stats.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Yes I'm getting this too! It's happening on socks, pantyhose, bra and underwear. Anybody have a fix for this? This is for newer created characters after updating recently on R5.
This is what I get with new character:
View attachment 1433804
When I open this new character on DX BetterRepack R1 it's fine:
View attachment 1433807
Older created characters also look fine on R5
View attachment 1433809
But yes it's happening on bra and underwear too:
View attachment 1433813
Any thoughts?
This happens when you use the High Poly skin, since it has more vertices, they clip out of most of the stockings and thin underwear.

My guess is when updating to the newer version, it messed with the ID's of the skins and replaced your old skin with the High Poly one. To fix it, go to the character creator -> Body -> Overall -> Uncensor Selector: Body (on the right side window) -> Choose anything besides "[Female] High Poly".

Although the Highpoly uncensor is really good, this seems to be the main issue with it, although if you use thick clothes and underwear, it isnt an issue.

Reactions: BNDFHJeje

Pandacorexy

Jan 8, 2021
Im using BetterRepack R5 DX. My game crashes when i open studio or character creator, and this is the last thing I see in the output log.txt file:

[Debug :Skin Overlay Mod] Loading shader composite from resourcesCan't remove RectTransform because LayoutElement (Script) depends on it(Filename: Line: 1675)Can't remove RectTransform because LayoutElement (Script) depends on it

Any help would be greatly appreciated! <3

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
This happens when you use the High Poly skin, since it has more vertices, they clip out of most of the stockings and thin underwear.

My guess is when updating to the newer version, it messed with the ID's of the skins and replaced your old skin with the High Poly one. To fix it, go to the character creator -> Body -> Overall -> Uncensor Selector: Body (on the right side window) -> Choose anything besides "[Female] High Poly".

Although the Highpoly uncensor is really good, this seems to be the main issue with it, although if you use thick clothes and underwear, it isnt an issue.
Thanks!

Reactions: loler69

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
This may be a dumb question, but does anyone know if there's a way to show the "half" state for clothing when you're in the character creator? I wanna give my girl some pants but not have to completely strip them when having sex, and I don't want to have to test every single pair of pants through the in-game sex scenes until I find a pair that I like and has a good "half" state. The girl I'm talking about has a dick, so honestly I'd be satisfied if it just unzipped the front on the jeans. I'll also take someone pointing out good pants that have good "half" states if there's no such way to preview it. (Looking for something masculine and practical.)

Edit: Seems like I can do it by opening the card save interface (accessible in previously played characters by clicking "reshoot" in the settings tab). The window that gives me the option is in the top-right and has the word "Gravure" at the top, which might be the name of the relevant plugin? Who knows. I haven't added anything to this installation and I'm using the Better Repack R5, so, there it is. Now if only I could figure out how to edit the dick uncensor for futa girls that are set as players... though I guess since she's a player, I can just save her card as new and edit it in the normal maker.

Last edited:

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
This may be a dumb question, but does anyone know if there's a way to show the "half" state for clothing when you're in the character creator? I wanna give my girl some pants but not have to completely strip them when having sex, and I don't want to have to test every single pair of pants through the in-game sex scenes until I find a pair that I like and has a good "half" state. The girl I'm talking about has a dick, so honestly I'd be satisfied if it just unzipped the front on the jeans. I'll also take someone pointing out good pants that have good "half" states if there's no such way to preview it. (Looking for something masculine and practical.)

Edit: Seems like I can do it by opening the card save interface (accessible in previously played characters by clicking "reshoot" in the settings tab). The window that gives me the option is in the top-right and has the word "Gravure" at the top, which might be the name of the relevant plugin? Who knows. I haven't added anything to this installation and I'm using the Better Repack R5, so, there it is. Now if only I could figure out how to edit the dick uncensor for futa girls that are set as players... though I guess since she's a player, I can just save her card as new and edit it in the normal maker.
Yea man, idk if the newer version adds this type of mod, but for me i can only test it out taking the picture for the cards when youre saving them

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
You can open or close the Gravure Plugin anytime by pressing "G" as set in "F1"/Settings -> Plugin settings -> Gravure plugin 1.4.1

Reactions: elobavy

Womp_womp

Dec 29, 2018
I've got an interesting issue.
Been playing this a bit and got a couple additional mods, namely, today I got a Pregnancy mod for HS2. Supposedly for the mod to run I needed to make sure I had updated files for BepInEx and HS2 API I think. After getting these files extracted, I try to launch the game like normal. It loads without file errors, but the game looks like the Gamma/lighting is brighter or kinda washed out looking and it runs like at like 30 FPS or something all of a sudden. It was easily running at 60 FPS before.

I don't have a before/after screen. So for now, I'm going to see if I can revert to the older files if possible. It seemed fine before I updated BepInEx.

Any other suggestions?

**UPDATE** I went back to BepInEx 5.1.0 from 5.4.15 (which were the modded Bepis files were calling out for updating to) and the lighting and FPS issues are fixed. Still not sure why it happens.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
SO, I plan to get this when it comes to Steam but, how worth it is it to get this as it is here?
Very much worth it, not sure how worth it it will be to get it from Steam as precedent dictates it will be HEAVILY butchered to comply with Steam policies.

Reactions: elobavy

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Вопрос не по самой игре, а по официальному сайту игры. У меня на этом сайте не знаю почему но не работает видео. Где я могу в другом месте посмотреть видео которые опубликованы на сайте.

The question is not about the game itself, but about the official website of the game. I don't know why on this site, but the video does not work. Where can I elsewhere watch the videos that are published on the site.

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Who can tell if there is a parameter responsible for the "starting" and "final" depth of penetration of a member (perhaps it is possible to do this in bonemod designs?)

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes