Eisul

Feb 24, 2021
The torrent only takes a second to download and is just 570 kb and blank? I don't know where to go from here. Did I do something wrong?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What happened to the better repack website?
Works fine for me, I just tried it.

The torrent only takes a second to download and is just 570 kb and blank? I don't know where to go from here. Did I do something wrong?
Is it a single file that ends in .torrent? If so, you need a torrent client program and you need to load the .torrent into that programm by double clicking just like you would a .exe. This will load the torrent and you can set up the download to either include the Sideloader Modpack or not. Unless you are going to use the studio, I suggest not downloading the Sideloader Modpack.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
As Alex said above - this file is quasi a link to open your torrent app and start the download.
Before to start the download you get asked which files you want to download (look attachment from https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7808746).
And look also here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7057165

Reactions: alex2011

Eisul

Feb 24, 2021
As Alex said above - this file is quasi a link to open your torrent app and start the download.
Before to start the download you get asked which files you want to download (look attachment from https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7808746).
And look also here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7057165
Thanks but when I try downloading uTorrent and Bittorrent, my avast antivirus keeps on finding multiple malware.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks but when I try downloading uTorrent and Bittorrent, my avast antivirus keeps on finding multiple malware.
Those are likely false positives, in other words your AV being overprotective, AV programs can be like that.

Aoe_Nagi

Dec 6, 2021
Works fine for me, I just tried it.

Is it a single file that ends in .torrent? If so, you need a torrent client program and you need to load the .torrent into that programm by double clicking just like you would a .exe. This will load the torrent and you can set up the download to either include the Sideloader Modpack or not. Unless you are going to use the studio, I suggest not downloading the Sideloader Modpack.
I meant

Where's honey select 2?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sepheyer

adamernst

Donor
Dec 12, 2017
hi all maybe anyone can help pls....i use the DX R7 Base Game Repack i see boys semen if orgasmus but by the girls i can see nothing?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I download my Freeware from sites I trust, e.g. computer magazines (like CHIP) - try this one (I don´t know if you can reach this site from your country)

adamernst

Donor
Dec 12, 2017
hello hope anyone can help pls---my girls have no fluid if they have an orgasmus?
in settings is all ON :( boys semen i can see. have tested RX7 and RX8 same result.
ty for help

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hi all maybe anyone can help pls....i use the DX R7 Base Game Repack i see boys semen if orgasmus but by the girls i can see nothing?
hello hope anyone can help pls---my girls have no fluid if they have an orgasmus?
in settings is all ON :( boys semen i can see. have tested RX7 and RX8 same result.
ty for help
You find this in (F1) Extra Settings
SquirtSetting.jpg

But befor you see this, you have to unlock Squirt Controls with Achievement Points
SquirtControl.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there a way to alter already saved card names and traits in HS2?
Character creation- "save menu" ( right side of the ring) - there is a name and traits options , and than overwrite your cards
To be more precise: on the left side of creator you choose Name, Personality, Mindset to change
NameMindset.jpg

Then activate Save/Delete (1), look if your character card is activated (2) and "Save (Keep Card)" (3)
SaveOverwrite.jpg
Then confirm "Overwrite".

ATTENTION: you don´t have this Save option if your card is assigned in a group, remove it before open the creator!

adamernst

Donor
Dec 12, 2017
#turbojoe
many many thanks now it works, fluid is there :)

what would you recommend for graphics? DHH or grafiks mode? ty

now i have this prob :(

[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - [Hanmen] NextGenTex

i have installed [Hanmen] Hanmen NEXT-GEN Skin v1.8.5.zipmod but i think its not the same :(

many thanks to all for help

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
#turbojoe
many many thanks now it works, fluid is there :)

what would you recommend for graphics? DHH or grafiks mode? ty

now i have this prob :(

[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - [Hanmen] NextGenTex

i have installed [Hanmen] Hanmen NEXT-GEN Skin v1.8.5.zipmod but i think its not the same :(

many thanks to all for help
I prefer GraphicsMod, cuz many cards here need SSS activated.

I have both installed, Textures.zipmod is very bigger. You can get it from here https://f95zone.to/threads/next-gen-skin-textures-v1-01-hanmen.91701/
I don´t really know whats the difference, maybe NG-Skin is a light version.

By the way: if you are helped by a member a "Like" is always welcome ;)

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
hi guys!
i have all of a sudden started losing fps in both hs2 and studio neo 2. literally from 60+ to just only 3 or 4.
i have just recently downloaded some mods, most of them are only clothing mods and uncensor body mod.
please help!
thank you

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes