DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Ah, about the hotfix...which one includes it?
when shouldn't I apply it separately?

Agfeoihas

Jul 26, 2020
I have been trying to update still from 2 to 3 and the downloader keeps getting flagged by Malwarebytes for ransomware. Any reason for this? I'm downloading the AIO to try but that is a 60GB file and will take a while.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Anyone knows if there are other DLCs in the oven or was the 'VR' module the last update for the game? A while back someone mentioned future DLCs but I was unable to find any roadmap.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have been trying to update still from 2 to 3 and the downloader keeps getting flagged by Malwarebytes for ransomware. Any reason for this? I'm downloading the AIO to try but that is a 60GB file and will take a while.
Yeah, the reason is Malwarebytes is severely overprotective. It is definitely a false positive.

Anyone knows if there are other DLCs in the oven or was the 'VR' module the last update for the game? A while back someone mentioned future DLCs but I was unable to find any roadmap.
Most likely not the last, they usually do at least one content update, content in this case being anything from more personalities to more clothing options. Illusion doesn't typically offer a roadmap, they announce a date when they get close like the AAA devs do instead of giving periodic progress updates like Patreon devs.

anyone know how to wear a towel on men at studio neo 2 or honey select 2 creator ?
If it isn't an option in the creator, it can't be done in the creator. Not sure about the studio as I am still playing around with that and haven't tried to add any worn item that wasn't on the character before loading them into the studio.

Reactions: namprofli3

notlekrut

Oct 2, 2017
I installed this repack and the boop mod(Playboop) isn't working. Anyone know why? It appears in the plugin settings, I set it to be enabled, but it does nothing. I tried removing BoobSettings, the only alternate mod I installed, thinking it may have some conflict but it still doesn't work.

Last edited:

Fiizeex

Jan 14, 2017
you don't know how PC VR works. the VR mod for HS1 allows keyboard and mouse to work. I use it all the time since it's easier than the controller. I also use an oculus Quest, ALVR wifi connection to quest, not link cable.
yeah man i wish there is mod or something to make it work :(

Agfeoihas

Jul 26, 2020
Did something happen to the translations? I downloaded the AIO 3.1 pack and none show up. I went back and tried the older version and those no longer work as well. I can't find anything that has changed or is missing.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
you don't know how PC VR works. the VR mod for HS1 allows keyboard and mouse to work. I use it all the time since it's easier than the controller. I also use an oculus Quest, ALVR wifi connection to quest, not link cable.
Most VR programs, including for PC, use the controls for the headset, which has been a major complaint here on F95zone whenever a VR game comes up because more focus has been put on the VR version than the non VR version. It is very rare to see a dev work actual keyboard and mouse support into it and, even then, the controls tend to be problematic in their design or implementation. Not to mention the difficulty in using that setup since you can't really see it with the headset on, I've tried. I do admit not every program is designed that way and not every dev focuses on a pure VR setup. I use the Rift myself and tend to favor the controls for it over what I can't see. By the time my headset is on, the controls are in my hand, so no issues with seeing them.

I installed this repack and the boop mod(Playboop) isn't working. Anyone know why? It appears in the plugin settings, I set it to be enabled, but it does nothing. I tried removing BoobSettings, the only alternate mod I installed, thinking it may have some conflict but it still doesn't work.
Could be a problem in the mod, in which case we'll have to wait for the modder to update it.

Did something happen to the translations? I downloaded the AIO 3.1 pack and none show up. I went back and tried the older version and those no longer work as well. I can't find anything that has changed or is missing.
It sounds like some sort of block in the connection between your machine and the server that translates the lines considering you tried multiple versions. Check your internet connection for an active connection at the time both from your machine to your router and from your router to the internet, your internet speed to see if maybe it is just slow at the time since speeds can vary even on the same connection over time, and your firewall settings to see if it isn't blocking the connection to the server outright.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes