Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
Can anyone help me?
I download the parts file, join it using hjoiner but can't extract the file, it's said that the file is not archive.

Grenadeh

Jan 14, 2018
Have to repeat what others have said. This is a step down from AI Shoujo - half the same body sliders feel like they are missing, among other options.
Kind of seems like one of the main features was "pre-order and you can import your AI Shoujo characters!" as if you couldn't do that with the last 8 games.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I dlded the torrent ver, and so far every Ai Shoujo card is working w/o importing it

PWright4

Nov 25, 2018
I hope they add some new animations in comparison to AI Girl. That game was really poor in the animations department.

Also, holy hell, the migration to Unity sure sped up the modding of Illusion games a lot, huh? It barely launched and it already has a shitload of stuff

Reactions: Bionus and alex2011
Apr 23, 2018
Okay I think I might know what the problem is. I think its the uncensor mod that was packed with the game. Does anyone know which mod is the uncensor? Or how to turn the uncensor off. Its causing some weird graphical glitch in my game.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I love the "You have to buy the game to be able to criticize it" comments, that's some of the silliest shit I've ever heard in my life. Whether somebody pays for a product or not has no influence on how accurate their criticisms are. If a company gives somebody a free copy of their game to review, does that invalidate their review? Wouldn't paying for a game potentially invite more bias into a review? People will go through great lengths to avoid admitting they've made a mistake. I feel like I'd trust the review of a pirate more than a paying customer, but maybe I'm weird. It takes the "They could be lying or withholding their true feelings because they don't want to admit they bought a subpar game" out of the equation anyways.

If anything, why should devs care more about people who have already payed than potential customers? Not saying they should or shouldn't care, just throwing that out there lol. If your goal is to make money and you already have money from somebody, shouldn't you be aiming for new players to pay even if the chance is low? This isn't patreon (thankfully).

If a group of people are saying "I don't see the difference between this and their old game", there's probably an issue. Again, I'm not strictly saying there is or isn't enough difference to warrant a new game, but that it's a common theme here is telling. I guess the tricky part is telling between the people who are giving a genuine critique and those that are just entitled douchebags. Saying "The game doesn't seem like an improvement over HS1", isn't entitlement and doesn't require you to pay for a game to be allowed to say that. If it doesn't seem like much of an improvement to them, then it doesn't seem like much of an improvement to them. Entitlement would be demanding free content, I haven't seen much of that here.

An example would be this is potentially like somebody giving you free food and you think it tastes like shit and refuse to eat it. Entitlement would be expecting better food for free. Most the people I see having an issue with this are just like "I'm not interested in playing this yet", lol.

My opinion away from all the above devil's advocate type stuff is that because of all the mods and shit the previous game had, a new version of HS probably should have had more going for it by default. Somebody unintentionally made a point against them releasing HS2 as is when they said "Who expects the game to be as good as HS1 immediately when HS1 had years of mods already", yeah, that's kinda what people here are getting at. The game seems to kind of be a downgrade in a lot of ways and will be until the mods catch up. We have to wait for players to make the game as good/better than the previous version, shouldn't that burden at least be a bit more on the devs?

I have heard of some improvements, and some downgrades over previous games of theirs. I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens. Fun thread to read though lol.

Last edited:

Schmuse

Aug 27, 2019
Is there any way to push up the boob physics? Compared to hs there is barely anything moving, even if I try to slide up breast softness. Difficult to make it look "realistic"

kingkez

Sep 20, 2018
So are the translations enough to get you by, or is it still a little what do I do. Just wondering as I don't mind a little vagueness as long as it's intuitive.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Finally an illusion game inwhich the clothing stretch properly with the body proportions.
It still give some glitches and overstretches with irrealistic body proportions. But with characters that still look like they are humans or they don't have 50 kilograms of silicons implanted inside their tits the clothing stretch mostly naturally.
So are the translations enough to get you by, or is it still a little what do I do. Just wondering as I don't mind a little vagueness as long as it's intuitive.
Honey select can be barely considered a "game". There is no "plot" to understand. No complicated gameplay mechanics that need a manual. The game would be perfectly playable even if entirely in japanese. So don't worry, there is enough english to understand what button make you fuck the girl. And that's 99% of the game.

Reactions: naoc

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
For whatever reason, the thread starter used images from AIS with characters imported from HS 2 in the first post.

You aren't stuck on an island again :ROFLMAO:

wallofasgard

Nov 16, 2018
The split archive keeps on throwing errors.I think you should replace that with the torrent magnet from page 29.Maybe the author should have splitted it using Winrar Instead.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
I'm not gonna lie, people are probably going to hate me for saying this. Idk, but I legit see no difference between this and AI-shoujo...
well it's true so nothing to hate about it. It's just HS's gameplay slap onto A.I's "engine"
Imo HS is a hit or miss, it's just a instant H with character creator with no proper plot and progression unlike other titles. Basically the "free H" mode that comes with the other games so if you are lazy and don't care about progression/grind.

Reactions: naoc

javier_himura

Jun 23, 2017
Thats bullshit. So I need to reward the dev for being scumbags first by buying their game and only then complain about the business model? Are you for real? They already got your money, why should they care?
You need to at least be part of their business model to complain about that. Even if Illusion were doing what you want you won't give them any money because you are in a piracy site. They don't get my money because like everyone else here I downloaded a pirated version of the game. I have not paid a single cent to Illusion and I am sure it is the same for everyone else here.

It is absurd a complaint about money in a post where it is available the game in a pirated version for free. So, again, why you complain? If you think 0 Euros or 0 Dollars is too much for this game you can't you don't play it. No one cares about it, specially Illusion, because no matter what because your money is not part of their business model.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes